Status: I'll update more chapters if you comment... ;)

My Arranged Marriage to John O'Callaghan

Chapter Thirty

I can see your mouth move but I don't hear the words and while you dig yourself a hole you’re burying me in the blur –David Guetta ft. Jessie J.

“Why would you be worried about me?” Emily asked looking away.
“Because I care about you…” John cupped her face and lowered his lips to hers, Emily’s whole being burst into life as john kissed her, to say that she wasn’t surprised would have been a lie she was so surprised she could scarcely draw breath. Emily’s lips tingled with joy as John kissed her, his lips were so warm it was like a soft caress, sweet and loving. The way he kissed her was so heartbreakingly sweet she found herself lost in the taste of him, her mind became a fuzzy blur, John affected her to the very core and though the kissed didn’t last that long she already knew that she had handed John her heart on a silver platter…She loved him so much in fact it startled her. Emily’s chest heaved as she and John separated from each other, Emily was about to tell him that she loved him when he started speaking.
“I’m so sorry Emily…” John said looking down, Emily felt her brows furrow.
“What…?”
“I’m sorry I shouldn’t have kissed you it was a mistake…I-” John’s voice was above a whisper and even though it was soft, Emily would rather have him yell it out to her because she felt right at this particular moment that John had just retched her heart and stabbed it over a thousand time.
“A mistake…?” She whispered.
“Emily…” He sighed; his face had a pained expression, which confused her... was it Carrie?
“What John?” She asked her voice was somewhat cold and she kept her face blank completely expressionless, however though the girl inside her was yelling and crying over her totally devastated heart, Emily wished she could just crawl in a hole and disappear. She momentarily glanced up at the ceiling thinking that this would be a perfect moment for the rapture to take place.
“It’s just that-” He began,
“You don’t have to explain yourself John” She said lifting a hand up, her voice devoid of any emotions, John looked at her when she stood up and the look in his eyes was almost her undoing. She bit inside her cheeks when she felt her lips almost tremble, she looked away from him because her heart ached at how handsome he was with his tousled brown hair, his deep green eyes just his presence broke her heart all over again…So that’s what this feels like she thought to herself, the pain she felt didn’t even compare to what Blake did to her physically and mentally.
“No Millie it’s not y-”
“I need to go for a walk” She interrupted and quickly grabbed her converse.
“Emily its dark out there” John objected.
“So?” She asked with a shrug.
“It’s not safe you could get hurt” He grabbed her arm and again tingles spread everywhere just his touch affected her ... it was a mistake her mind tormented her, she retched her arm away from him looking into his eyes angrily.
“Trust me I’m already hurt nothing can make it worst” She said bitterly and saw the confused expression on his face, she shook her head.
“You are blind O’Callaghan” She walked out of the bedroom and out the front door, what started as a walk became a jog then the jog became a full on sprinting spree, by the time she reached her destination she was gasping for air. She held onto a swing that was located at the playground in the park, Emily crumbled to her knees as sobs broke through, her chest heaved and she could scarcely breathe. She sat on the swing, her head in her hands as tears poured out of her eyes. She kept trying to stop the flow of water but it she couldn’t, Emily moaned feeling miserable as her heart ached so bad it brought more tears.
“Emily…?” A voice said jolting her out of her misery, she glanced up with red puffy eyes and saw the owner of the voice.
“Octavian” She swallowed convulsively tears still leaked down her cheeks.
“Is everything alright?” He approached her; his hazel green eyes held worry and care for her.
“Yea…”
“Emily you’re sitting here in the dark bawling your eyes out you are most definitely not alright” Octavian gave her a gorgeous crooked smile but all she could think of was that John’s smile was even more handsome, she groaned.
“No I’m not alright…” She sobbed.
“Ahh we are making progress!!” He joked making her chuckle.
“What’s wrong Emily?” He asked seriously.
“I’m in love with John!” She blurted out and Octavian looked at her weirdly.
“You’re in love with your fiancé… shocker!” He said sarcastically but with a hint of amusement.
“That’s not the problem!” She yelled, “He doesn’t love me!”
“What do you mean?” Octavian asked bewildered.
“It’s a terribly long story Octavian”
“I’ve got a terribly long time” He smiled at her and held her hand Emily felt slightly uncomfortable at the gesture. Emily started the story but she turned it so he didn’t get the hint of the arranged marriage part just the part of the kiss and him saying it was a mistake. By the end of the tale she was sobbing again and Octavian engulfed her in a hug, while she sobbed in his chest.
“John is lucky to have you Emily, you’re wonderful and sweet, I would never treat you that way” Octavian said throwing Emily off balance at his words.
“I-I h-have to go” She stammered, Octavian caught her wrist as she started walking away.
“Emily leave John” He said strongly and Emily’s eyes widen.
“Octavian-”
“But he doesn’t love you!”
“Octavian please…” She had a few tears in a eyes.
“I really like you Em” He said and Emily’s heart much to her dismay jumped slightly.
“Oh God…” She groaned feeling more miserable than ever.
“Em-”
“I’ve got to go Octavian” She said and rushed away, for the second time that day she ran and now she wasn’t sure where to go.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please dont hate me! i know everyone was jumping up and down at Jemily's kiss and personally so was i but all the best romances have a truck load of problems and well i want this story to be realistic and NOT fake fairytales. Oh don't hate John...He's still a sweetie even though he hurt Emilie pretty bad *sighs*... Told you Octavian would be a bit of a trouble maker =S

i was listening to I got you by leona lewis when writing this and it really makes you sad!

anyways Comments?

Thank you to the awesomest people of the century:

feedmetothewolves;
Blonderella95
Jemmarina
xxJilliann
xXLostXSoulXLoverXx
blglover4
blglover4
rainy_day_girl
cityrockerfashion6
Awesome Asian Girl

THANKS FOR COMMENTING!!!

Wanna make me happier?
read my other story hehe ;) (link below)
Click me!
Come on people it's an ALL TIME LOW STORY! and i soon will get to the juicy bits haha!

301 Readers!!! 70 Readers!!! 178 Comments WOOP!!

Befriend (I'm a friendly person i swear haha) ? Subscribe (ey ey)? Comment (you know you want to)? hehe

<3 Emmeline XX