Sequel: Therapy
Status: prequel!!!

Forget About It

meeting alex

"WAIT!" Someone yelled down the hallway and a second later a hand stopped the doors from closing.

I groaned internally, just wanting to leave this god damn hotel and forget about the night, because honestly? It was one of the best nights ever, regardless on how drunk we were. And that was probably just my thoughts, Jack would just forget.

Alex Gaskarth was currently riding the elevator with me, get the fuck out.

"Isn't that," he looked sternly at me, "Is that Jack's hoodie?"

I blushed, "What? Who?" I scrunched up my face in the best lie I could make up.

"Jack Barakat's? You know my best friend, band mate, love of my life?"

"No," I lied.

"You stole his sweater, it's his favorite," He made a snappy face while turning away, "oh he will be so mad."

Alex Gaskarth himself was standing in front of me in the elevator starting a fight, like a legit pussy fight.

"He'll get over it," I said, shaking my head.

"Ha! You admitted," I rolled my eyes as he turned on his heels to point at me, "It's his favorite hoodie though. I bought it for him."

I raised my eyebrows: "Buy him a new one?"

"Who are you?" Alex crossed his arms.

"I'm just someone visiting the festival."

"Name?"

I raised my eyebrows at him, "Seriously? I'm not going to give some stranger my name."

The elevator doors beeped and he kept looking at me expectingly.

"Geez, Kase, do you want my address too?" I ripped off the sweater I took out of Jack's suit case and handed it to him.

Alex held on to the sweater as I crossed my arms and turned my back to him because it was fucking freezing. I stormed out the hotel and only stopped shortly when I realized I had no idea where in the hell I was. Stupid fucking Jack Barakat who gets girls in bed and leaves them the next day. Stupid fucking Alex Gaskarth who catches you and makes your already ruined morning ten times worse.

"Hold up," the familiar voice called, as I stood un-orientated in front of the hotel, "Here."

Alex gave me the sweater back and I pulled it on right away; a wave of relieve washing over me as my body tried to warm up again.

"Alex," he held out his hand.

I looked at it and then back into his eyes, "What? I know who you are and you’ve already gotten my name."

"Feisty," Alex said as he stood in front of me, "I like it."

I raised my eyebrows and asked: "You know how I get back to the tents?"

The rockstar smiled at me: "Yeah, I'll walk you. Some coffee?"

I nodded and followed the guy I knew since I've first heard of All Time Low five years back. My mind was racing through all the memories I had of All Time Low. The three concerts I've been at, the many times Alex's voice had kept me from killing myself and the countless times I have listened to their albums.

"So how'd you get the hoodie?" Alex's velvet voice ripped me out of my trance.

A small smile appeared, "Seriously?" I questioned and he smiled back at me.

"Classic Jack," Alex laughed.

"Mhm," I agreed.

"Here we are, Starbucks."

"Oh my fucking lord," I cheered up, "Starbucks is love." I smiled at him.

Alex had stopped in front of me with a grin plastered to his stupid face. "Starbucks definitely is love, you should be best friends with Rian, he lives for coffee, especially Starbucks coffee."

"There's nothing more amazing that Starbucks coffee, alright." I agreed, "I wish there were as many Starbucks in Germany as they are in America."

"You're from Germany?" I nodded at him as I placed my order. "Your english is like perfect."

"Thanks, I used to live there, they threw me out though."

"You're lying," Alex stated, "My treat." He commented as I was about to pull out some money from my pocket.

Alex ordered for himself as well and paid for the two coffees.

"Well duh, why would they throw such a beautiful girl like me out?" I raised my eyebrows as I took my coffee and started walking away.

"Touché," Alex strode behind me to catch up.

I followed the rockstar back towards the festival grounds. Soon we arrived at the busses, the surroundings here have changed since last night. Alex begged for me to at least stay and drink my coffee with him at there bus, so we sat down at the small camping chairs and enjoyed the rising sun.

Every once in a while he asked a question, that I'd answer as honestly as I could.

"Who's your favorite artist at Area 4?"

You guys, "Blink-182."

"Nice pick, have you ever met Mark?"

"When should I have done that? I am only twenty-one and when I was old enough to got to concerts they broke up."

"Sucks," Alex was casually leaning on the table, as we again went silence again and listened to our surroundings.

Lots of other busses slowly woke up and more and more people filled the backstage area.

"So ever heard of us before?"

I only went to three concerts before, "A little." I snickered with a smile.

"Know our songs?"

By heart, "Maybe." I replied to the Rockstar.

"You like us?"

I love you guys, "You'd wish you knew."

"You like me?"

I rolled my eyes, "Your coffee is getting cold."

I grabbed mine and drank some of it. I was starving, but I'd have to wait to eat until I was back at the tents. Hopefully everyone found back alright last night.

"So did Jack get your number?"

"What's with all the questioning?" I asked, "I really don't like questions."

Alex just shrugged, "Can I have yours then?"

"Why?"

"I like you," he answered in a 'duh' tone, "plus I did take you out for coffee."

I crossed my arms, "No, trust me it'll be better that way."

"How's it better if I will never see a pretty girl again?"

"Because you don't even know me."

Someone was moving on the bus and I wondered if Jack and I left that place in a mess or not. But I really couldn't remember, so I just hoped that we did.

"I want to get to know you." Alex almost pleaded.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head, "Look Alex, I'm a lot of trouble. Plus we both know what happened between Jack and me last night. I want to just move on," I stood up, "I really love your band, but I'm just a fan. I have been at a lot of your concerts and I know a hell lot of your band and I just find that creepy." I smiled at him as I saw his face show an emotion I couldn't place, I mean how could I, I really didn't know him. They are just rockstars. "I tell you what, if one day we see each other again I'll get you my number since that would mean we were meant to get to know each other, if not, we'll take it as a sign."

"WHO THE FUCK DRANK ALL THE LIQUOR AND ATE ALL THE FOOD?" A voice I could now place as Matt Flyzik's drowned out of the bus.

With that I turned and walked out and away from the busses to the direction our tent is supposed to be in. I only turned around one second, to check if he was still following me, but instead I saw him with his hands in his hair and swearing.

Why did I just do that? And since when do I behave like that?
♠ ♠ ♠
3 comments would be nice :)