Sequel: Therapy
Status: prequel!!!

Forget About It

bantering

“Don’t you like have to warm up or something?”

The Rockstar and I were currently sitting in this kind of noble restaurant, in which we by the way completely didn’t fit at all and that was slightly far away from the venue. Okay, we walked for at least half an hour. I have been fuming at him for no reason for the entire time too, and he didn't flinch even once. Isn't this what I've always wanted? A run-in with a famous person?

“Eh, it’s okay. Matt might not kill me.”

I raised my eyebrows at him and shook my head. He's been rambling bullshit the entire time as well.

“You are pretty.” He commented with a smile, completely off topic.

“I look sweaty and we both totally don’t fit into the crowd here.” Okay, we've been bullying each other more than half the time.

“You are pretty and trust me, we fit in here perfectly.”

I sighed, “I’m sweaty and gross looking. I’m wearing goddamn short shorts and a boy’s tank top.”

“You forgot the converse and turquoise Ray Bans.” He threw in. Bantering. Jack bantered in.

“Thanks for the vote of confidence.” I rolled my eyes and re-scanned the people around us. There weren't many, but the once that were there definitely looked a lot better than us. Since when did I care about what others thought about me? I shook my thought away and turned my attention back on the guy who basically kidnapped me.

Jack smiled: “I like the way you look.”

“I’m sweaty. Like really fucking, nasty sweaty."

“So? So am I, it’s just a natural process.”

I rolled my eyes, “But you look good compared to me.”

“How do I look better than you, explain that.”

“You look cleaner.”

“I’m wearing board shorts with a not matching T-Shirt and a hip-hop hat like a gangster.”

Alright, he had a point. At least I match, but did I really not notice that fact about him, or did I not want to notice that? “Okay, you're right."

Jack just smiled at me, kind of like he was waiting for a fucking comeback.

“You forgot the emo-Jesus beard.” I pointed out, now bantering at him.

“Touché” He laughed and soon the waitress arrived with the food; considering the fact that I had no money, I refused to get anything, so Jack just ordered pizza. Obviously she thought that it was for both of us and definitely placed plates, silver ware and the pizza so, as if we were on a date. We're not a date.

“Awkward,” I smiled at him, "go ahead, I'm not even hungry."

“But what would a date be without both of us eating food?”

“This is no date.”

Jack just sat there and smiled at me.

I groaned, “Is this how you pick up your ladies?”

He just kept grinning.

I rolled my eyes and took a slice of pizza, “I might as well.”

Jack took his own piece, “No, I usually don’t pick up any ladies.”

“Surprising, you seemed very good at it.”

“Touché,” he snickered, “but thanks for the compliment.”

“What?” I almost gaped at him.

“You said I was good at this and you are enjoying the food.”

I growled.

Kasey: 1 Jack: 2

“No, I don't fucking know...well, maybe?...Just pick me the fuck up Matt?...Have I been here before?...Joe’s Restaurant...Fucking google it!...”

I walked to the curb and sat down, it was half past eight, which meant that Jack needed to be on stage in half an hour. I pulled out a cigarette and lit up, deciding what to do now.

“He’s sending someone to pick us both up.” Jack sat down next to me.

“I can just walk back, it’s okay.”

“Why aren’t you at the venue anymore anyways?”

“Like I said before, long fucking story.”

“Are you going to tell me or just pointlessly kill precious time?”

I took a few drags to kill time in hopes he would just change the subject, but no chance.
“I get claustrophobic.”

Jack processed the statement for a little. “Like you can’t stand crowded places?”

“Not so much.”

“Then why do you go to concerts?”

“I don’t always get claustrophobic." I looked over at the boy who I've gotten to know a lot today. He was differently than I expected. "Usually only in tiny rooms not exactly always crowds.”

Jack calmed through his hair, “That sucks because then we would never be able to sex it up in a bathroom stall.”

I rolled my eyes. Just when I thought he stopped bantering or he stopped making fun of me, no. He liked driving me insane. “Who said I would do you?” I replied looking at him.

“Or you would just scream louder,” Jack completely ignored me, “Damn, that would be so hot.”

I slapped him, “I’m leaving.”

“Oh come on, don’t leave! You didn’t even see me play yet.”

I turned around and half walked backwards: “I have checked you out plenty of times hot shot.”

With that I left him standing on the curb of Joe’s Restaurant and made my way back towards the venue in hopes Jack would be smart enough to tell the bodyguard I could come back in, or me sneaking past everyone.

Kasey: 2 Jack: 2
♠ ♠ ♠
updated on a layover :)

comments? feedback? likes? dislikes?

i'm still sort of finding the direction i'm going into.