‹ Prequel: Beautiful Monster
Status: I will try to do it good for you guys!

An Undying Love.

She's A Handsome Woman

As i went back were Audrey was my blood was boiling I was beyond furious I can't date her anymore...
"Audrey I want you to leave now." I stated simply I was done with her.
"You know what Brendon you aren't worth my time anymore I been seeing other Vampires more powerful than you." She said coldly. I knew she was a whore.
"Leave before I do something I'll regret." As soon as she walk out the castle Spencer came with a horrified look on his face.
"Brendon I think we got a problem." He said concerned.
"I do not want to hear about it!" I said thinking about going for a long walk.
"Brendon you better hear this..." Spencer said with a worried face.
"I am going for a walk maybe later." He cannot see that I am going to a break-up right now.
"Brendon Boyd Urie! I need to have a talk with you!" Spencer said annoyed.
"What is it Spencer!" I snapped back at him.
"I think we have found the last Sandoval." He said very concerned.
"Spencer that's impossible they disappeared like 100 years ago and you damn well know it." I said with hurt in my voice.
"Brendon I know but you have to believe me, I think your slave is the last Sandoval." My eyes went wide.
"Spencer do not even joke about that."
"I am not, do you remember what you Father said before he left, that 3 girls were missing after the war ended and they all were hidden with the last name Sandoval."
"I am taking a walk later we will discuss this." I said trying to avoid talking about it. Is been so long since I've had heard that name. I remember when I was young and 3 little girls came to stay with us. Our family.

Crista Jo, Lulu and JoEl.

I miss them so much and it all my aunt Adrie fault they went missing and capture by the humans.
Elizabeth reminds me a lot of JoEl.
Her long black hair, her Icy blue eyes and thin figure.
Out of all the girls, she was my favorite. I was always there to protect her and always making her smile.
Flashback
"Hi I'm Reaper."
"I'm JoEl." She whispered.
"JoEl? Isn't that a boys name?" I asked dumbly.
"Jo is for Jose and El is for Elizabeth."
"Jose Elizabeth"
"Yes?"
"I like it" She was blushing.
"Thank you."
"Can I kiss you?"
"W-Wha-What?" She stuttered.
"Can-I-Kiss-You?" I said with a paused in every word.
"But I'm 8" She said as red as a tomato.
"Just one kiss." I begged.
"Okay." She whispered.
I lean forward the most beautiful girl I had ever met and pecked her.
"Brendon Reaper Sullivan what do you think you're doing!" My mother yelled and Joe buried her red hot face in my chest.

Flashback over
I chuckled at the memory of my first kiss. I decided to go back to the house and confront this girl.
I knocked at Spencer Room and Elizabeth answer the door and I got mad. I grabbed her arm "I told you not to fuck with him!" I hissed.
"I didn't fuck with him, he isn't even here" She whispered almost crying and I let go of her.
She collapse at my feet sobbing. "I'm sorry, I'm just really over-protective." I said trying to sound calm but I am not so calm. "Let's go to my room." I picked her up and walk towards my room and close the door.
"Why you are always mad at me?" She asked.
I sighed. "Because you remind me of an old love."
"What's her name?" She asked sounding curious.
"Joe." I simply said that word and she looked at me with wide eyes.
"Reaper?"
♠ ♠ ♠
>:) jejejejeje...