Say It One More Time

Hitting A Girl?!

I woke up, still smiling on Monday morning, despite knowing of the interrogation from the guys that was waiting for me at school. I picked up my phone, noticing that there was a message from Frankie.
Hey Rennie, Mum wants me to have breakfast with her :/ So yeah… I’ll be round at yours a bit later than usual :( xoxo
I’ll admit, I was kinda disappointed… I slowly got myself out of bed and dragged myself into the shower.
I decided that I would leave my hair curly today, so I just added some curl tamer and towel dried it. I pulled my uniform on and applied my makeup as usual.
I skipped downstairs to make myself some breakfast and tea and found that mum had already left for work.
It was weird having the house to myself.

I decided to take my breakfast into the living room, so I could sit on the sofa.
I switched the TV on and settled into the cushions while I ate my cereal.
It wasn’t actually too long before I heard a knock at the door, thank god! The crappy morning news shows were driving me mad!
“Morning Frankie” I smiled as I opened the door to him, letting his step past me into the hallway.
“Morning…” he said quietly, he didn’t seem too happy…
“Are you ok? You seem quiet?” I asked him. He walked through to the living room and collapsed on the sofa.

“Urghh… So mom wanted to ‘have breakfast’ with me this morning…” he said using air quotes, “Turns out she wanted me to meet her new boyfriend who stayed over last night…”
“Well isn’t that a good thing?” I asked him, going to sit next to him.
“It would be… But he’s a douche, plus I’d have preferred her to invite him for dinner to introduce us rather than over breakfast after I was kept up all night by them…”
“Ah… I see your point…”
“Urghh… He’s such a dick! I overheard him on the phone this morning when I got up saying that mom’s just a good fuck, he didn’t realise that I could hear him and if I tell mom, she’s just gonna think I’m being stubborn…”
“He actually said that?” I asked, not quite believing what Frankie had said… It was just so wrong…
“Yep…”
“What a bastard…”
“One good thing’s come out of it though… I hope…” he said, suddenly sounding happier.
“Really? What?”
“I’ll get to spend more time around here with you” he smiled, “as long as your mom doesn’t mind…”
I smiled back, “You know she doesn’t”
“Shit! We need to go!” Frankie suddenly shouted, making me jump. We both stood up and went to the door, I grabbed my bag and locked up behind me.
We started walking at a good pace, to make sure we were on time.

“Jesus Frank! How fast are you walking?!” I gasped, struggling to keep up with him.
“Sorry… I get carried away sometimes” he apologised, finding it quite amusing that I couldn’t keep up, “Come ‘ere” he stopped so that I could catch him up and took my hand for the rest of the walk.

“Are you ready?” Frank asked, squeezing my hand gently, as we approached our group stood outside the school building.
“As ready as I’ll ever be” I laughed.
Seconds after I spoke, Ally spotted us and grinned, grabbing the attention of everyone else. They all turned round to look at us and soon erupted in wolf whistles and cheers. Please god help me…
“Awww how was it? I guess it was good! Aww look you two you’re so cute together! Tell us everything!” Iris fired so many questions at us.
“No, it wasn’t good,” I started to say, causing confusion for everyone, “It was amazing!” I could see Frankie smiling from ear to ear out of the corner of my eye, he looked so happy… And cute… And kinda sexy… And… Ok shut up now.
Before I could register what was going on, I was pulled away from Frankie.

“So?” Ally said quietly
“So… What?” I asked her, slightly confused.
“We need the details! Is he all romantic? Ooh I bet he is!” Iris chipped in.
I laughed at them both, they were being deadly serious about needing this gossip.
“Well if you must know, yes. He was very romantic, he took me to an Italian, where he happens to know the owner and can apparently speak Italian,” I began explaining to them.
“Ooh now that is romantic…” Ally said dreamy eyed.
“Then… Frank being Frank, took me to see a horror movie, but it was a really gory one… I hate gore… But he let me hide in his chest, he refused to walk us home and insisted on a taxi, opening the door for me and everything…”
“Awww that’s so cute! So what happened next then? Did you hug? Kiss?”
I rolled my eyes at the girls, feeling a slight blush in my cheeks.
Ally gasped, knowing me too well.
“He kissed you?!” she squealed.
“Yeah, well… I kissed him first, I think he was worried… You know, with my past and everything… It wasn’t much though, just a peck on the lips… Well two… He kissed me a second time, probably didn’t register what happened the first time…” I kind of rambled...
“Oh my god! That is so cute!” Ally pulled me into a hug, almost stopping me from breathing.
“Yeah ok… You can let go now… We have to go in…” I managed to say. She let go of me, but for the whole time we walked together kept sneaking glances at me or Frankie with a grin.

We finally lost everyone and it was just me and Frankie.
“So… The girls sounded pleased with what you told them…” Frankie commented taking my hand once more.
“Just a bit… I thought they were gonna kill me or something with the hugs…” he giggled that oh so cute giggle of his, “What did the guys have to say?”
“Oh you know… Guys being guys…” he started, but seemed unsure whether or not to continue.
“They wanted to know if we kissed?” I finished for him.
“Yeah, pretty much” we both laughed as we entered the classroom.

It wasn’t long before I heard someone wolf whistling. I looked around to see Jace laughing with his mates at me and Frankie.
“Aww look at that, does ickle Fwankie need protecting?” he said loudly in a pathetic tone.
Frank’s smile immediately changed into a look of pure hatred.
“What the fuck did you say?” he practically growled at Jace.
This only made them laugh even harder; it was getting difficult to contain my own anger.
“Frank, leave it, seriously, they’re just jealous cos they can’t get a girlfriend themselves, all they can attract is slags who’ll open their legs for anything that moves” I said calmly, pulling Frankie over to our desk to sit down.
Apparently though, some of the girls that were already in the class took offence to what I just said.

“What the fuck did you just say, bitch?” one of the blondest girls said, strutting over to me in her tiny belt like skirt and shirt unbuttoned to below her bra.
“I said that they can only attract slags who’ll open their legs for anything that moves, I think”
Next thing I know the bitch had slapped me, making my cheek sting.
“You need to watch who you’re talking to” she said, snarling so unattractively. I decided to just let her carry on for a bit, not rising to it and really winding her up.
“Oh look everyone, the English bitch is just all talk.” She laughed, turning her line of sight away from me for long enough to allow me to sneak in an unexpected punch.
She squealed like a pig and cried, running over to Jace, clutching her face.
“Sorry what was that? I’m all talk?” I said mockingly.
“I’ve fucking had it with you” I heard Jace growl, knocking his chair to the floor as he stood up.
I felt my head being pushed into the table as Jace shouted various insults at me.
“Get the fuck off her!” Frank shouted, pulling Jace’s hand off the back of my head, and punching him in the face. This wasn’t a smart move though… Jace was stronger than Frankie, and was soon pummelling him up against the wall.

I turned round, wiping the blood from my nose and grabbed Jace’s arm, pulling it behind his back, twisting it in the process. This allowed Frankie to get a few more punches in before I turned Jace around and got a couple in myself.

The really sad thing about this whole situation though, is that Jace actually put more effort into hurting me than Frankie. He swung for me several times, I blocked most of them, but he still got a few in. All in all though, me and Frankie combined make a pretty good team.
The door opened, just as Jace threw another punch at me. He hadn’t realised that it was Mr Carlton walking in.

“Jason McIntosh, what on earth do you think you are doing?!” he bellowed, causing Jace to immediately stop, “Your usual fights are bad enough, but hitting a girl? Come with me now, Lorena you too, and by the looks of it, Frank too, come on, now.” We all made our way to the front of the class, “The rest of you, get your books out and read pages 231-240.” He ushered us out of the classroom and led us to the principal’s office. I don’t think Jace had a shot in hell’s chance at getting himself out of this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh a fight! I like fights! :)

I've started another story, not a fan-fic this time, but still check it out pleasee :) http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/464225/Life-Is-A-Game-Of-Chance/