Say It One More Time

Rumours

Me and Frank walked out of Mr Lavalee’s office feeling pretty good, we both got warnings for fighting, but nothing more seeing as it was in self-defence. Jace on the other hand, ended up with a two-week suspension plus two weeks’ worth of isolation and detention when he gets back.
“Aww man, we make such a good team,” I laughed as we walked to the nurses’ office to get ourselves cleaned up.
“Well I think you’re the better half of it, he’d have beaten me to a pulp if you weren’t there” Frankie commented.
“Yeah and he’d have beaten me to pulp if you weren’t there too so I guess we’re pretty even”
“I suppose so…” Frankie seemed pretty upset.
“Hey, don’t worry about it,” I said to him, “I don’t care if you can’t beat up some jackass cos to be honest, I hate violence, that’s one of the reasons I like you, cos you’re nice to everyone” I smiled at him, this made him smile a little bit, but still not enough. Time for plan B.
I stopped walking, grabbing Frankie’s hand so he stopped with me. I pulled him close to me and rested my hands on his cheeks. I met my lips with his, letting them gently move against each other. He soon relaxed followed suit, letting his hands reach around my waist. We broke apart at the sound of shoes squeaking further down the corridor, seriously, if we got caught even holding hands by a teacher, we would be in trouble. We started walking again, trying to look natural, but both looking as guilty as hell. It only turned out to be Jace’s mum anyway, she looked angry, like, really angry.
We finally made it to the nurses’ office and knocked on the door to notify her of our presence.
“Come in” she called from her desk, “what can I do for you both?”
“We kinda got beat up…” Frankie explained, as the nurse looked us up and down.
“So I see… I think some alcohol wipes and butterfly strips will suffice,” she said, rummaging through her drawers.
“Perch yourselves on the bed and I’ll sort you both out,” she instructed us.
We did as we were told and were soon enduring the horrible stinging of alcohol wipes. I had to have a butterfly strip on my eyebrow thanks to that jerk smashing my head into the table.
“Looks like a pretty bad fight you had, who was it?” she asked, making conversation.
“Jace McIntosh, he’s not a pretty sight now, though” I laughed through my wincing.
“Ooh he’s a nasty piece of work… I don’t know how many times I’ve had poor Frank in here thanks to him…” she commented as she started work on his face.
Frankie was too busy wincing to reply, but I saw him flash a small smile in response.
“Right, there you go kids, all sorted” I breathed a sigh of relief and hopped off the bed, shortly followed by Frankie.
I checked my phone to see that it was almost lunchtime, apparently we spent longer in the principal’s office and the nurses’ office than I realised.
“You know it’s nearly lunch Frankie?” I said to him after my realisation.
“Shit really? Already?”
“Yep, only like 10 minutes to go” I told him, making him smile.
“There’s no point in going back to class then really…” Frankie said, pulling out his phone, “Huh… A text from Mikey… Are the rumours true? Did you and Rennie beat up Jace? Is that why you’ve abandoned me?” he read out to me.
“Wow… Shit gets round fast here…” I laughed.
“Tell me about it… Although our whole class did see it” he pointed out, I suppose that might’ve had something to do with it… I laughed at my stupidity, and started to walk towards the canteen.
“Rennie, wait” Frankie said, pulling me back to where I was before.
“Sup?”
“I do believe we were in the middle of something earlier” he winked at me, before pulling me close and crashing his lips against mine. For a moment, I was shocked but I soon relaxed into it and enjoyed every second. I soon decided that I wanted to take it a bit further; I grazed my tongue against his lip, making him part them slightly; I felt a huge rush of electricity run through my body as our tongues collided.
Sadly we were interrupted by the school bell ringing, signalling lunch.
“Hmm… I like that…” I hummed, smiling at Frankie and taking his hand as we walked to the canteen.
“Same… I wish we didn’t have to stop…”

“There they are!” we suddenly heard Bob shouting as he pointed over at us.
“By the looks of your faces, the rumours are true!” Mikey grinned.
“Yes, yes the rumours are true,” Frankie laughed as they all crowded round us to congratulate us.
“What actually happened?” Iris asked us.
“He stated talking shit about us” Frankie stated simply, “Then one thing led to another and Mr Carlton walked in on Jace throwing a punch at Rennie, there was no way he could get out of it” he smirked, I could tell that he was pretty proud of what we did by the way his eyes were lit up.
“That is so awesome!” Ray cheered, patting Frankie on the back with a huge grin on his face.
Our celebrations were suddenly interrupted by that blonde walking up to me.
“Can we help you?” I asked her sarcastically as she eyed me up and down.
“Lay a finger on me like that again and you don’t want to even know what you’ll have coming to you” she snarled, trying to be aggressive.
“Do you really think you scare me? What else can you do? Get another guy to try and beat me up? Cos I’ll have you know, I have a vengeance for guys who like to abuse women and I’ve already taken out two of them.” I hissed at her, glaring straight into her eyes. I saw fear flicker through them, before she spun on her heels and ran off.
“You are amazing, I mean seriously, amazing” Frankie sighed wrapping his arm around my shoulder and squeezing me tight.
Everyone else just looked at me stunned, “What?” I asked them as they continued to stare, “It’s true, you should’ve seen Cayne after I was finished with him, then obviously Jace…” I elaborated for them.
“You are a girl of many talents Lorena Harrison” Ally stated, “I’ve never seen you like that before”.
“Yeah well… She called me a bitch… I may as well live up to it” I shrugged.
“Ooh feisty!” Gee said sassily, winking at Frankie, causing him to smile slyly.
“Yep, and she’s all mine” he replied, licking his teeth in that sexy way and sending a wink in my direction. It took all I had not to jump on him there and then, but someone I managed to control myself.
I decided to play it cool, “In your dreams short arse” I winked back at him, causing his mouth to form a shocked ‘o’ shape and everyone else to laugh. I giggled at him, biting my lip innocently.
He pouted that cute pout that made me want to steal him and lock him away in my room forever.
“Aww I’m sorry” I cooed, wrapping my arms around him, bringing him into a tight hug.
He still pouted, so I caught him off guard, pecking his lips, making him smile instantly. Everyone around us cheered and wolf whistled. I stuck two fingers up at them as I pulled away, making Frankie giggle.
Could life actually get any better?
♠ ♠ ♠
:)