Say It One More Time

Not So Happy Endings

I don’t know how long we were in the van for, but it felt like hours. When it finally came to a stop, I felt bruised all over; Let’s just say that Cayne’s driving, left a lot to be desired.
“Are you ok?” I whispered to Frankie, I could just about see him at the other side of the van.
“I guess so…” he sighed. How the hell did this happen?

The doors were pulled open, revealing Cayne once more. He shone a torch into our faces before commanding us to get out and follow him.
“You really are fucking stupid aren’t you?” I shouted at him, his eyes filled with anger.
“What the fuck did you say?” he hissed.

“You tied our fucking legs, we can’t walk, idiot.” Such simple mistakes…
He untied Frankie’s legs, and grabbed him by his arm. I, however, wasn’t that lucky… Cayne grabbed me by the waist, dragging me along a dark driveway, up towards what looked like a derelict building. This is where my life ends.

When we were inside, we were directed into a small room, with a damp looking mattress in one corner and a small wooden chair. The only light in the room came from Cayne’s torch, and the moonlight outside. Talk about creepy…

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt myself being thrown onto the mattress, face first.
“Oh shut up,” Cayne snarled as I let out a scream, “You look ugly when you’re scared.” I felt him kick me in the ribs, causing a sharp pain to radiate through my body.
I turned myself over to see Frankie being tied to the chair, and being punched whenever he made a sound.

I could feel the tears flowing down my face as I watched in horror as Frankie started to bleed.
“What do you want Cayne?” I asked, trying not to sound scared.
“You ruined my life Lorena. But it’s ok, I’ll always love you.” He walked over to me, pushing my body flat against the bed, as he’s done so many times before.
The thought of him touching me again was making me gag.
He ran his hand down the side of my body, over my hips and down my thigh.
“Get the fuck off her!” I heard Frankie scream, I looked over at him, I could see the tears in my eyes.

“Aww… Your precious little boyfriend’s jealous,” he cooed, as he moved his hand up my leg, only this time, under my dress.
“Get off me.” I hissed, but he didn’t stop.
For the whole time he violated me, I could hear Frankie sobbing. It broke my heart to hear it, but there was nothing I could do.

“Mmm… Just like old times, eh Lorena?” Cayne sighed smugly as he finally pulled himself off me.
“Fuck you.” I snarled, before spitting in his face.
“Now just what to do next…” he mused, “You see, I don’t think I want you to leave Rennie… But I am just so fed up of that pansy’s crying over there…” He stood up, pulling his jeans back on.
Walking over to Frankie, he slammed his fist into his face once more.
“Just let us go!” I shouted in desperation.
Cayne chuckled, punching Frankie yet again.
“Ohh no no no!” he said joyfully, “You see, if I let both of you go… I would lose and this would have been a complete waste of time!”

He took a few moments, seemingly thinking, stroking his finger along the handle of the gun.
“I have two options for you. The first, I let you go, but on the condition that I kill your precious Frankie.”
My mouth gaped open at this, allowing me to taste the salty tears.
“Or, the second option, I’ll let Frank live, he will be free to leave, but only if you stay with me. Forever.”
“No!” I screamed through my sobbing, there was no way I could win, either lose Frankie completely, or lose him from just my life… I can’t let him die.

“Frankie, I can’t let him kill you,” I whimpered, crawling over to be by his side. Cayne had left the room for a few minutes to let us talk.
“But I can’t live without you,” he struggled to say.
“Frankie, you have so much more ahead of you than I do, I can’t let him kill you! I love you so much, this is breaking my heart,” I cried throwing my arms around his neck. He was still tied up, so he couldn’t hug me back, but instead he kissed me. He kissed me so hard and passionately, I guess because it was going to be our last ever kiss.

“Alright, break it up, you’re making me feel ill.” Cayne growled, ruining our last few moments together, “Have we decided what we’re going to do?” he laughed, cocking the gun, showing us that he was serious.

“Let him go,” I whispered, before Frankie could say anything. “Let him go, take me.”
“You’re a clever girl Lorena.” He smiled smugly. He walked over to Frankie, untying him from the chair, but tying him up again when he was standing and me.
He pulled us both back outside to the van, sitting me in the front seat, and throwing Frankie in the back again. I didn’t stop crying the whole time we were driving; it was made worse by the fact that I could hear Frankie crying too.

I watched as Cayne drove us into Jersey once again, taking the familiar route to the park. He screeched to a stop at the gates. Locking me in the front of the van, he walked around to the back, opening the doors to let Frankie out.
“You’re a fucking bastard,” I heard him say; looking in the mirror I saw that Cayne didn’t like being insulted, as he gave Frankie another punch to the face.

“Don’t come looking for us,” Cayne growled, grabbing Frankie by his top, before throwing him to the ground, “if you do, she’s dead.” He kicked Frankie in the ribs before returning to the van.

“I love you Lorena Harrison!” Frankie shouted as the engine was restarted.
“I love you too Frank Iero!” I screamed out of the window as we drove off. I’ll never see him again. I broke down in tears once again. This was more than I could take.

-~- Frank’s POV -~-

As I looked up from the ground where I was laid, I saw the van speeding off into the distance.
What the fuck just happened? I let some jerk steal away my girl. Why? Fucking why? Oh yeah, cos he had a gun. And wanted to kill me.

“FUCK!” I screamed at the top of my voice as the tears refused to stop.
I pulled myself up off the ground, working out that I was outside the very park that we all went to this morning, happy as anything.

I saw that my phone had been thrown down next to me; picking it up I saw too many missed calls and messages.
I slowly picked my feet up to start walking, I had to speak to someone.

My feet took me in the direction of Gerard and Mikey’s house.
I walked up to their door, knocking frantically.
From behind the door I heard their mom complaining about what time is was. I don’t even know.

“Can I help?” she said shortly while she opened the door, “Frank? Are you ok?” she suddenly changed her tone when she saw me. I tried to speak, but no words would come out, instead I collapsed to my knees, sobbing.

“Gerard! Come here now!” she screamed, sounding terrified, “You too Mikey!”
“Don’t you realise that some of us are trying to sleep mom?” Gee said grumpily to her.
“Who’s that? Wait… Frank?” he rushed over to my side, kneeling down next to me, “Frank? What’s up? Where did you go? What happened?”
“Stop bombarding him Gerard,” his mom scolded him, hitting him round the back of his head, “Come on, let’s get him sat down.” She helped me up, along with Gee, once they had hold of me, they guided me into their lounge, sitting me down on the sofa.
His mom went into the kitchen, putting the kettle on.
“Frank seriously, what’s happened?” Gee sounded so worried.
“She… She’s gone…” I managed to say.
“Who’s gone? What’s going on?” Mikey said as he entered the room.
“Rennie… He took her, she’s gone”

Their mom gasped as she entered the room with a tray of mugs full of coffee.
“She’s been kidnapped?” she asked, completely stunned, “We need to phone the police,” she started walking to the phone.
“No. There’s nothing we can do. It was Cayne, he said if I try and find her or call the police he’ll kill her. He had a gun.” I said, my voice completely empty of any emotion.

“I’m never gonna see her again”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the last chapter! :O :( I actually found myself nearly crying as I wrote this :P
I've loved writing this, and can't believe that it's done already!
Thank you to everyone who has read, commented and recommended it, it means a lot to me.
There will definitely be a sequel, I can't wait to start writing it, I might start today actually :P
So yeah... THANKS! <3