Say It One More Time

Debut Gig

We walked in to see a damp, dingy room with a small stage at one end and a bar at the other. There were a few people milling about, and it wasn’t long until we were spotted.
“Rennie! Lynds!” Gee shouted, running over to us.
“Are you excited or something?” Lynds asked him laughing, as he stared at her.
“See something good there Gee?” I winked, breaking his trance. He promptly turned a nice shade of red, giggling, “I’m gonna leave you two to it” I patted Gee on the back before heading over to everyone else.
“Hey guys” I greeted them, Frankie was right by my side, wrapping his arm around my waist.
“You look amazing,” he whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.
“It’s all for you,” I replied, thankfully there was loud music playing now, so no one else would hear us. I felt his breath on my neck as his eyes burned with lust. He leaned in, kissing me, almost immediately grazing his tongue along my lip wanting entrance. I obliged, but we were suddenly broken apart by Bob hitting us both over the head at the same time.
“Fucking hell Bob! What was that for?!” Frankie shouted, clearly pissed off at being interrupted.
“Sorry man… Just thought you might want to see something…” he said, holding his hands up defensively.
I looked around at where everyone else was looking, to see Gee and Lynds locking lips passionately. Well that was easier than I expected…
“Hey? Rennie? Are you ok?” Frankie asked me, noticing that my eyes had drifted.
“Uh yeah, why?” I asked trying not to make him worry.
“You just looked kinda scared…”
“Oh it’s nothing, I just thought I saw someone… I think it was the lighting playing tricks on me, I’m fine” I smiled reassuringly at him, trying to reassure myself at the same time.
“Come ‘ere” he said, holding his arms out for me. I moved myself into his arms and let him pull me closer into a comforting hug.
I breathed in his scent, which relaxed me immediately, I was being stupid really.
“Let’s go get a drink,” Frankie said as he pulled away, smiling at me. I nodded in response, so he took my hand and led across the room.

“Can I have two Coke’s please?” He asked the guy behind the bar, who simply nodded before grabbing the glasses and filling them.
“Rennie!” I heard Lynds call from behind me, I turned around to see her and Gee holding hands and grinning at us, “Guess what?!” She asked, obviously not realising that we’d all seen them making out.
“Jeez I really do not know, you’ll just have to tell me,” I said sarcastically, apparently she was too excited to notice this.
“Gee asked me out! We’re going out tomorrow night!” she grinned. Me and Frankie both smiled at them, laughing slightly.
“What?” she asked.
“We kinda guessed when we saw you eating each other’s faces…” Frankie explained, struggling to keep his laughter in. They both turned bright red as we laughed.
“Yeah well… It was a great kiss…” Gee finally managed to get out.
“Ok whatever,” I laughed, taking a sip of my drink, “what time are you guys on anyway?”
“In about ten minutes I think” Gee said, pulling his phone out to check the time, “We should probably go and start getting ready,” he said to Frankie.
“Yeah cool,” we all walked over to where the rest of the guys were with all of their instruments; their amps and the drums were already in place on stage from the sound check, so all they had to do was plug in and go.

“Alright guys, let’s get this night started! The first band we’ve got for you tonight are called My Chemical Romance! Take it away guys!” the sound guy called out over the PA.
“Good luck guys!” we shouted, I gave Frankie a little kiss as he ran off, and they were soon ready to start.

“Good evening everybody!” Gee screamed into the mic, “We are My Chemical Romance and this song is called Vampires Will Never Hurt You!”
They launched into the song with more passion than I’ve ever seen from a band.
Me and the girls stood right at the front dancing away to the set.
“So we’re gonna play you a brand new song tonight,” Gee said, practically breathlessly.
“This one’s for you Rennie!” Frankie said into his mic, winking at me.
“It’s called ‘Honey, This Mirror Isn’t Big Enough For The Two Of Us’!” Gee finished before they launched into the song. I think most people would be offended if their boyfriend dedicated a song with that title to them, but I remember it being what I told him that time when he stole my makeup and mirror one morning… I can’t believe he remembered it…
As the show went on, I couldn’t take my eyes off Frankie, he was putting so much energy into his performance, he even threw himself to the ground, landing on his shoulder, but not missing a single note. He looked so damn sexy like that…
All too soon their set was over, they only got half an hour as they were the first support band, but they made the most of it and had everyone cheering for them after. Especially me and the girls.
“You guys… You were seriously amazing!” I squealed as they approached us, grinning nervously, waiting for our feedback.
Frankie ran over to me, wrapping his arms right around me.
“And you’re seriously sweaty! Ew!” He laughed as he refused to let go of me, “You’re such a tramp!” I shouted at him, desperately trying to get him off me.
“But you love me!” was all he could say, trapping me into submission.
“But seriously, you thought we were good?” he asked, his tone suddenly changing.
“Good?! That was one of the best shows I’ve ever seen! Oh and I love your new song, nice title” I winked.
“Well what can I say, I’m a genius,” he said smugly.
“Ha! You’re a genius? I was the one who said it, dumbass” I laughed, making him pout at me, “But I love you, so it’s ok,”
“I like it when you say that” he smiled, still holding me tight.
“Well good, cos I’m gonna be saying a lot more” I smiled back, giving him a little kiss on the lips. As I was about to pull away he moved his hand up to the back of my head, refusing to let me move, continuing our kiss from earlier.
“You are amazing” he sighed as he pulled away.
“Not as amazing as you,” I replied, I know it sounded cheesy, but I really didn’t care. “I’ll be right back, I just need to go to the toilet,” I said to him before wandering off to find the ladies.
Unfortunately, I never made it.

“Lorena Harrison. What a strange coincidence seeing you here.” I heard a familiar voice say snidely, before grabbing me from behind, covering my mouth with his hand.
I was forced outside into the car park where it was now dark, and empty.
“Cayne, what the fuck are you doing?!” I screamed, he had me in a position that didn’t allow me to break free.
“Did you really think that I was gonna let you go that easily?” he laughed bitterly into my ear, “You were too much fun to not have, and since you ruined all of my chances back home, I came here as soon as I could,” he explained to me. I should’ve fucking gone to the police… I’m such a fucking idiot.
“Let go of me Cayne.” I demanded, trying to loosen his grip. I felt tears beginning to escape when I felt cold metal pressed against my temple.
“I think you should really listen to me now actually,” he spat, turning me around so I was facing him. He was holding a gun in his hand, “Now I don’t want to hurt you, but if you keep on ignoring me and being a bitch, then I might just have to.” He snarled.
“Rennie?!” I heard Frankie shout at the top of his lungs, as he ran through the door and spotted me.

“Oh who’s this? Your little boyfriend? I knew you were a slut really.”
“Get the fuck off her you bastard!” Frank shouted.
“Don’t fucking tell me what to do.” Cayne pointed the gun at Frankie’s head, making him stop in his tracks. “Now isn’t this interesting, this could be really quite fun…” he was plotting something in his head as he spoke.
“Come here now.” He commanded Frankie, who obeyed immediately. “Both of you are coming with me.” He grabbed us both, after stuffing the gun into his waistband. He pulled us over to a van where he proceeded to tie up our arms and legs and throw us into the back. The doors were shut and we were left in complete darkness as the van began to move quickly and roughly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh drama! :O