Status: Started

The Way I Loved You

Chapter 5

4 days later
“You’ve got a smile that could light up this whole town; I haven’t seen it in a while since she brought you down. You say you’re fine I know you better than that, What’cha doin’ with a girl like that….” It’s funny how some songs feel like they’ve been written just for you.
I was so stressed out for last 4 days. How do I tell Nick that his so-called girlfriend is cheating on him? No more thinking now, I have to tell him today and I have to tell him NOW!
“Hey Nick. Meet me @ the park. Something really urgent!” I texted Nick.
“K. Cya in 10.” Nick texted back.
Nick got back from his friends place 2 days ago and he spent a whole day with Miley. Now he’s finally free from the b i t c h ‘ s company, not really. Huh…..! Life can be so disgusting sometimes.
I went to the park where I found Nick sitting on a bench, already waiting for me.
“Hey” I said to make him notice me, since his back was turned to me. I wish he does not turn his back on me when I tell him the truth about Miley and Liam.
“Oh hey Kell. What was so urgent?” Nick asked seeing my stressed face.
“Uh yeah…I…I gotta tell you something Nick…” I stammered.
“Yeah Kelly, I’m listening.” He said.
“It’s about Miley” I said, not able to say anything further.
“What about Miley? Kelly please I beg you don’t start with the ‘she-is-not-good-for-me’ $hit again.” He said, kind of already sensing what I was about to say.
“Nick please listen to me, I’m telling you what I saw at Demi’s party.” I said trying to convince him to at least listen to me.
“FINE” he said in a gruff manner “Say.”
“Miley is cheating on you Nick. I saw her kissing Liam Hemsworth at Demi’s birthday party. They both were close dancing and…..” I started telling him but he stopped me midsentence.
“Kelly please, I knew you hated Miley and you didn’t like it that we were together but I never thought you would make up false stories just so that I leave her” Nick said.
“How can you say that Nick? You are my best friend. I would never want you to get hurt, and I’m not saying all this to separate you both. I’m saying it cuz it’s true. I don’t want you to get hurt.” I said. None of us noticed it but tears were streaming down our faces.
“Kelly I never thought you would so on such a level.” He said. By this time we both were yelling as the thunder grumbled above our heads.
“Nick, Miley is CHEATING on you.” I yelled as the rain started pouring down on us but none of us seemed to notice.
“I’m sorry Kelly, this is not what I ever had expected from you.” He said, more to himself.
“Nick please, believe me….” I said as he started to walk away.
“I hate you Kelly” He yelled.
“NICK…please don’t leave me in the rain” I said, falling on my feet to the ground.
The thunder grumbling loudly, the rain pouring heavily, and here me lying on the ground, crying my eyes out, begging him to believe me. If only he would.
My best friend had left me alone in the rain, broken my heart into millions of fragments that were hard to fix in this heavy rain.
“I’m sorry Nick, I love you.” I whispered to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Word count: 595
Awww........is'nt this one nice? I want Kelly n Nick to get together soon.