Donovan Andrews

Alison’s Pregnant

Alison was drunk. Damn, she’s beautiful. Tonight’s the night. The night she becomes mine.

“Come on, baby,” I said, picking her up.

“Where we going, Donnie?”

I loved the way she said my name. Even though, that was the pet-name she gave me.

I carried her into the bedroom, lying her down on the bed. I hopped on top of her, watching her expression grow nervous and worried.

“Donovan, what are you doing?”

“Baby, I love you.”

I kissed her. I wanted her. I needed her. My arms wrapped around her waist, one hand sliding up her shirt. “I promised we’d do this.”

“Donnie, no! I’m with Martin…”

I wasn’t happy with hearing her talk about him. He was stealing my Alison. I started rushing, rougher and angrier than I’d intended. I pulled her shirt over her head, and pulled off mine in the same second.

I started kissing her neck, looking for her sweet spot. I smiled as I heard her moan, her nails digging into my bare arm. “Donovan…” she moaned, throwing her head back. I felt my fangs extend, but fought the urge to bite into her bare neck. That would ruin everything.

I pulled down her jeans, trying my hardest not to rip them off of her fragile body like I so badly wanted to. My lips went back to her sweet spot, hearing her moan my name. She was definitely going to have a hickey once this was done.

“Come on, baby, say it,” I murmured against her neck.

“No…no…I…can’t…Martin…” she was fighting back a moan. “Oh, God, I love you!”

I knew I could get her to say it. I wished I hadn’t had to bite her, filling her senses with pleasure. I unhooked her bra, watching her raven-feather eyes go wide. I knew she had never revealed that much to anyone. I was going to be her first. No one could stop me.

“Shh, baby, it’s okay,” I said, wiping at her tears. “I won’t hurt you.”

“Please, stop. I-I’m scared.” She started crying. “I can’t do it, Donnie!”

“Shh, baby,” I said soothingly, petting her hair gently. “You’ll be safe with me.”

I reached for her poke-a-dot panties, but she stopped me.

“Donnie, stop, please! I’m scared.”

“Baby, it’s alright. Trust me,” I said reassuringly, smiled at her, and wiped at her tears. “Don’t be scared.”

I pulled down her underwear, admiring her perfect, virgin, naked body. I hated that I had to go to all this work to take away the innocence that I loved about her.

• • •


I woke up with my Alison beside me, her naked body against mine. I sighed happily, remembering every detail of the previous night. She shivered against me, and I pulled the covers more tightly over her. She’s so beautiful; so perfect. That wretched boy didn’t deserve someone like her.

Someone like her needed protection. Someone like her needed to be showered in wealth. Someone like her needed a real man.

I moved strands of her curly brown hair out of her face, happy to see that she still looked as innocent as before I had taken her virginity. Of course she enjoyed herself, though. I could remember it now…

“Donovan,” she moaned my name so beautifully.

“Alison,” I said, panting from this unexplainable passion I was feeling for her. “Oh, baby, don’t stop,” I moaned. “Baby…”

“Oh, oh, OH!” she moaned, her nails digging deeper into my flesh.


That was just some of what we did. I loved her too damn much. It’s just Joseph. Damn him. He refused to believe that Alison loved me. Then there’s that damned bastard of a boy who threatened to steal her away from me.

Alison whimpered in her sleep, making me realize that I had held her too tightly. She had a dark bruise on her tanned skin. I frowned, wishing I could heal it.

“I’m so sorry, baby,” I murmured, rubbing her arm sadly. She shivered against me, making me pull the covers tighter around her.

There were punctures all along her body. Those were the only things that showed what had happened. I started licking at her wounds, holding her still so I could heal her. She whimpered again, but I shook my head, murmuring, “Baby, you gotta hold still. I can’t take you back like this.”

She held still from then on, letting me heal her. As I reached her thighs, I pulled her legs apart, licking gently. I heard her moan, making me smile as I began sucking on the inside of her thighs.

“Donovan…” she moaned.

“I know, baby, I know,” I murmured, continuing to suck as she moaned uncontrollably.

“Oh, Donovan, oh,” she moaned, her nails digging into the white fabric of the sheets. “Oh, God, I need you!”

I smiled at that, and kissed her all along her body before I reached her lips.

• • •


She was still so innocent. We had been at it all day. I kissed the top of her head, watching the small smile form on her face. She clinged tightly to me, blankets wrapped around her to keep her naked body warm. I knew that they’d probably notice her disappearance. Her birthday was only in a few days. My angel will be sixteen.

There were too many scars on her body. She just tastes so good! I couldn’t help myself. I wanted so badly to heal her, but I knew very well that it would end in the same way the last time I tried did. Sex.

That, of course, didn’t stop me. Hopefully she would be too tired from our all-night and all-day sex to notice. As much as I loved her body, she needed her rest. Once she started moaning, though, I couldn’t stop myself. I opened her legs, and started to lick her thighs. She moaned, and I stopped myself from trying to seduce her.

“Baby, stop…I have to heal you,” I murmured, continued to lick her, and watched with satisfaction as her wounds healed.

“Donovan,” she moaned.

I suppressed my urge to stay there any longer than I needed. I went to the rest of her long legs, soon finished.

“Come on, baby, let’s get you home,” I said, pulling on my black jeans. I looked around for her clothes, thankful that I had brought some spare ones for her. She shivered as I started dressing her. I really hated knowing that she would be back in Bastard’s arms. I’m sure he’s thought about touching her the way I have. Damn it! When will she realize that once he has sex with her he’ll leave her. I would never do that to her.

• • •

Two Months Later


Alison had taken the pregnancy tests. They all came out positive. I couldn’t believe it. I’m a dad!

I was unable to enjoy it as Alison continued sobbing. I wiped at her tears, frowning sadly. “Baby, stop crying. You’re ruining that pretty face of yours.”

“You damned bastard! You did this to me!” she yelled, pushing me away from her. “Why did you do this to me? What did I ever do to you?”

“Babe, you’re okay. It’s all gonna be okay,” I said, smiling at her. “C’mon, it’s nothing like Twilight. They’ll be just like human babies. Except even more beautiful.”

“How would you know?” she grumbled, turning away from me. I frowned.

How could she not be as happy as me? I’m the father to this perfect creature’s children! Who wouldn’t be happy?

“I can’t even remember.”

“Would you like to?”

I had to erase her memory to keep anyone from knowing what happened. Joseph would’ve driven a stake through my heart the second he got the chance. Which would be bad considering that she’s pregnant.

Her big brown eyes that I loved so much stared at me, and I gazed in awe as her cheeks burned hot with blush. “I-I don’t know. I think I should…but…”

“I didn’t hurt you,” I said quietly, pulling her closer to me. She relaxed instantly to my touch. That was a good sign. I hope. “You’ll probably feel better if you remember.”

She started crying again. “I promised Martin…”

Damn. I heard her arm break. She screamed out in pain, and tears flowed freely down her cheeks in rivers.

“Oh, damn, I’m sorry,” I said, looking around. “We’ve gotta get you to the hospital, Alison.”

“No…no…I-I’m fine,” she sobbed. I knew she was lying. She was in obvious pain.

“Damn, I’m so sorry,” I said as I picked her up, and felt her tears soak my shirt. In an attempt to shield her from any possible dangers, I wrapped my black leather jacket tightly around her agonized figure.

I wasn’t expecting to get her pregnant. She died. I was just trying to show her that I’d always be there for her. This could be good, though. Isn’t raising children considered an even bigger commitment than marriage? This could be my big chance. Bastard would probably back off once he found out she was pregnant.

I stared sadly after her as the nurses took her away, and decided it was for the best to use complusion. I was easily able to stay close to her. Ma belle rose; my beautiful rose. It was practically in her name. Alison Rosetta Muse. I tried taking away the pain as best as I could, getting frustrated with these doctors who seemed to do everything but take her agony away.

“Turn it on,” I murmured against the top of her head. I watched her eyes go wide, obviously startled that I knew. I had seen too many times before her gift as it works. Boys suddenly starting to fall for her as she walked pass them. It always infuriated me the way they’d stare at her with such savage lust, and it made me kill at least one each year because he’d gone too far; too commonly touching her in ways that threatened her innocence.

I looked around, and immediately noticed the staff of the hospital handling my Alison with much more gentleness. I smiled, proud of her. That’s my Alison, I thought, rubbing her forearm with excessive gentleness.

• • •


She had been staying here for a week. Already I was worried. Melody and Joseph were here. Alison’s been calling them every night.

“Donovan,” Alison said quietly, walking toward me cautiously. “I want to remember.”

I looked up at her dark brown eyes, feeling a twinge of regret. I knew I took advantage of her when she was drunk that night. I suddenly wondered whether or not…

“Alright, come here,” I said, holding my arms open for her. She grimaced, and shook her head stubbornly. “I won’t tell you until you sit on my lap, baby.”

She sighed, walked over, and sat down on my lap. I kissed her forehead, and watched her brown eyes go wide as the memories flooded her mind.

“You enjoyed yourself, Alison,” I said, my lips grazing across the bare skin of her neck. “Don’t deny it, baby.”

I started kissing her sweet spot, and felt her melt against me. “Donovan…”

“Baby, I love you,” I murmured, picked her up, laid her down on the bed, and continued where we had left off two months ago.

• • •


Her body was clung to me as if I were the only thing keeping her alive. I loved the way she made me feel. I kissed the top of her head. She tried resisting it, but I won. Of course, I had to bite her. I really hated that. Vampire venom is like a drug. It can get her high.

“Donnie…” she said quietly, slowly waking up. Her eyes fluttered open; her raven-feather eyes. She looked around until her gaze settled on me. She sat up abruptly, and pulled the covers over her naked body. Her eyes were wide as she stared at me, memories probably flooding her mind as she began to cry. “W-w-why…”

“Shh, baby, it’s okay,” I said, wiping at her tears. I tried pulling her closer, but she scooted away, nearly falling on the floor before I caught her. “Alison, calm down.”

“No!” she sobbed. “How could you do this to me?”

“Baby, it’s alright,” I said, rubbing her arms. “Don’t lie, and say you didn’t like it.”

Her cheeks burned red as she looked away. “I-I can’t lie,” she said sheepishly. “It feels good to remember.”

“I’m sorry,” I murmured quietly. “I didn’t think this would happen.”

“It’s not your fault, Donnie,” she said quietly, looking up at me. “How could you?”

“Are you going to do abortion?”

“Yeah. I can’t handle this, Donovan. Kevin…he already knows. I was fifteen.”

I couldn’t let her do that. I wanted to see what our baby would look like. If she didn’t want it, then I’d just take it. I want this child.

I looked deep into her eyes, watching her eyes become unfocused. “You won’t do abortion. You’ll go through with the pregnancy.”

“Alright,” she sighed, leaning against me. She smiled devilishly at me, and I knew what she was thinking.

“Baby, no,” I said disapprovingly. It was just hormones. “We’re not gonna—”

“Come on, Donnie,” she purred in my ear seductively. “No one has to know…”

She was trying to get in my head. I could tell. She turned it on, too. It took a great deal of restrait to keep from giving in to her. Damn, she looked so sexy in just that thin blanket. She let it slowly slide down…

“Alison, stop it,” I said, pulling the blanket up to cover her now-bare chest. “Baby, you’re not like this.”

“How would you know,” she purred, rubbing her body against mine.

I felt like such a pedophile right then. She’s only sixteen. I’m over five-hundred. I should be able to control myself when she started acting horny.

But, I didn’t.

I hopped on top of her, ripping the blanket to shreds to get to her. I bit into her neck, tasting her delicious blood. Her nails dug deeply into my arm as she moaned my name. I slowly pulled my fangs out of her neck, and stared into her dark brown eyes.

“Damn it, Alison,” I growled from atop of her. “Why are you doing this?”

“Come on, Donnie,” she said, smiling at me. “I know you want this.”

“Baby, stop! This isn’t you!” I said, squeezing my eyes shut in attempt to gain control. “Stop it, Alison!”

“Donnie,” she whimpered, tears filling her eyes. “Don’t you love me?”

“You know I love you, Alison,” I said, kissing her. I laced my fingers through hers, and my other hand cupped her face. I pulled away slowly, my thumb traced her bottom lip which poked out in a pout. “I’m not taking advantage of you when you’re like this.”

“Like what?”

Horny,” I said, rolling my eyes. “I love you, baby, but this isn’t how I want our relationship.”

“But you like it,” Alison said, smiling at me. “You like it a lot.”

“Baby, don’t do this. I don’t want strictly sex,” I said sadly, moving strands of her suddenly-straight brown hair out from her face. “You’re beautiful.”

“Then why won’t you have sex with me?” Alison said, tears falling down her cheeks. “You did it before.”

“Shh, it’s okay.”

“No! It’s not!” She started sobbing. “You don’t love me anymore!”

“Damn it!” I growled, kissed her roughly, and felt her sudden surprise as she melted beneath me.

• • •


I laid next to this perfect creature, still a little streamed that she had managed to seduce me. I felt so weak. I looked down at her, and felt my fangs extend. I bit deeply into her neck, and heard her gasp from shock.

“Donnie…” she moaned. She suddenly winced, whimpering quietly, “Donnie…too…much…”

I pulled my fangs out, and looked at her oddly pale figure. “Damn it…” I said, and looked around. I wrapped the blanket tightly around her, and pulled on my pants. Her hands were cold. Not good. I went running through the house, and looked for one of the human servants. She needed blood. Fast!

“Jeff!” I growled as I approached him.

“Yes, sir Donovan?”

“I need you to feed my Alison,” I said, using complusion. He nodded, and followed behind me silently. Alison looked even paler, almost sick. I started panicking, and pressed my ear against her chest. Her heart was faintly beating. “Jeff, get over here!” I growled angrily. I wasn’t going to loose them. Not ever. I ripped open his wrist with my teeth, and put it to Alison’s mouth. I waited a few minutes before Jeff started looking pale. I couldn’t believe it. There was absolutely nothing else I could do. Not without exposing us.

Her eyes opened suddenly as she gasped for breath. I immediately pulled her in for a hug, just happy to know she’s alive. She pushed me away, and protected her stomach as she turned away from me.

“Where are my clothes?” she grumbled. I walked over to the dresser, and pulled out some of my own clothes. She grimaced, and shook her head stubbornly. “Where. Are. My. Clothes?”

“On the floor in shreds,” I said, rolling my eyes. She looked over the edge of the bed. Sighing, she took my clothes, and put them over her thin body. They hung loosely around her, and she refused to look at me. “Alison—”

“What?” she snapped angrily.

“What’s wrong with you? Why are you acting like this?” I growled, glaring at her.

“Oh, I don’t know. I’m sixteen years old and pregnant! I can’t go to school like this, Donnie! I can’t go home like this!” She started crying. “I don’t wanna spend the rest of my life hiding…”

“Baby, you don’t have to. We’ll buy a big house somewhere. We’ll have lots of servants. We’ll—”

“I don’t want that,” she said, shaking her head. “I wanna go home, Donnie.”

“Alison,” I said, rolled my eyes, and pulled my shirt over my head. “You said so yourself. You can’t go home.”

“I want some clothes, Donnie,” she grumbled stubbornly. “I want to see Kevin, too.”

“Not unless you want me killed, babe,” I said, trying to kiss her. She turned her head to the side, and made me sigh sadly. “Come on, baby, don’t be like this.”

“First off, don’t call me ‘baby’. Secondly, I’m still dating Martin.”

Mentioning that Bastard infuriated me. I pinned her on the floor, hearing her heart start beating violently in her chest. Her brown eyes went wide with shock, and gasped as I bit her. I pulled away quickly, and shook my head. Too much blood loss and she’d die. For good.

“Let’s go,” I grumbled, standing up quickly.

“No.”

“Let’s go.”

“NO! I’m not going anywhere with you!” Alison yelled, a hand to her neck as blood pooled beneath her. Tears ran down her cheeks as she said, “You tried to kill me.”

“I’m sorry, Alison,” I said quietly, trying to wipe away the diamonds that were pouring. “I lost control. I promise it won’t happen again. It’s just that Bastard—”

“At least he didn’t ruin my life!”

“When are you gonna realize that all he wants from you is sex?”

“We haven’t done anything! He never talks about it either! Unlike you.”

“Of course he doesn’t! Joseph—”

Kevin!

“Whatever,” I grumbled. “He’ll kill me if he finds out your pregnant, Alison.”

“Then all the better,” she growled. “I’d like to see that stake go through your heart.”

“You wanna bet?”

“Bet on,” she growled. I smirked at that, picked her up, and threw her on the bed. Within seconds our clothes were on the floor.

• • •


I was well aware that today Melody and Joseph were going to break out Alison. I couldn’t let that happen. I loved her too damn much to just let them take her.

I could hear their footsteps, fast and steady, as they open the doors all along the hallway. I look at where Alison slept peacefully, picking her up as gently as possible so not to wake her. The doorknob jiggled, and I disappeared to the nearest room with Alison, still fast asleep.

“Alison?!” Joseph says, as he walks inside the bedroom, looking around for her.

“She’s not here,” Melody growls, looking around. Of course Joseph was with his little girlfriend. “DAMN IT!!!”

Time to amuse them. I pull out my revolver, just as Alison wakes up. I appear with her, my gun pointed at her head, growling, “Come any closer and I’ll shoot her.” Which, of course, was a bluff. But, they didn’t need to know that.

“Let her go, Donovan,” Joseph growls, glowering at me. “We’ll put away our weapons, if you just set down the gun.”

He actually thought I was going to shoot her. But, what if he was lying? What if as soon as I set down the gun he stakes me? “Now, why should I trust you?” Is exactly what I said.

“Because, look, that’s all I’ve got,” he throws his stakes to the side, his hands up to show me that he meant no harm. Yeah right. “Just put down the gun …”

“No,” and I shoot him.

“You damned bastard,” Melody growls, kneeling down beside Joseph’s unconscious figure. “What the hell?!”

“Let me go!!” Alison says, struggling against my hold on her. “Let me go!!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH KEVIN?!!!”

“He shot him,” Melody growls. Alison’s eyes went wide as she looked at me, obviously fighting back tears.