Status: Comments motivate me. Please tell me what you think :D It will be updated as much as possible ;)

Run Into the Wild

Chapter Six

Third Persons POV

Zacky was a mess. Ever since Gena died two months ago, he's been pacing. Crying his eyes out. Sophie-Anne has spent more time with Matt or Jemma than with her own dad.

"Zacky. Pick up to goddamn phone." Matt's shrill voice came down the phone line. Zack just looked at the phone and put his beer down. He sighed and decided to pick up the phone and phone Matt.

The phone rang 4 times before Matt picked up.

"Matt, it's Zack." Zack sighed down the line.

"Zack you bastard. Why the fuck haven't you been taking care of your OWN FUCKING DAUGHTER?! JEMMA AND I HAVE BEEN TAKING TURNS LOOKING AFTER HER!! SHE FUCKING NEEDS YOU. NO-BODY ELSE!!" Matt yelled, no hello, just a straight out rant.

"I'm sorry. I really, really, sincerely am. I've been a douche. But I've just lost my wife. The woman I loved so dearly." Zacky stated .

"You lost Addrianne as well. All you have left is your daughter. She misses you. She has nightmares every night and do you know who she calls for? You. She calls for you. You have a massive impact in her life. Step up and be a man. We're having a barbecue tonight, come along. Please?" Matt asked.

"Sure. When does it start?"

"4 O'Clock." Matt hung up the phone.

Zacky looked up at the clock and noticed it was 3 in the afternoon. He has been unaware of the time for the past two months.

"Shit." He mumbled running around frantically trying to get ready.

After all the kerfuffle of trying to get ready, Zack was finally in the car and on his way to Matt's house.

He pulled up and saw everybody standing there smiling, Sophie-Anne running around like a normal child, it's a side of her he's never seen before.

"UNCLE MATT PUT MEEEE DOWN!" She giggled as he walked slowly up the path. Everyone who noticed him stopped talking their beaming smiles dropped and Sophie-Anne stopped giggling.

"Uhm, Hi?" Zacky said awkwardly trying to break the awkward silence that had fallen upon them.

"Daddy." Sophie-Anne cried running up to Zack and hugging him tightly. Zacky merely ppicked up his daughter and rested her on his waist.

"I've missed you." She whispered resting her head into the crook of his neck.

"Well, nice to have you back, Zack." Johnny smiled patting Zacky on the back.

"It's good to be back."

Everyone made their way round to Matts back garden joking and laughing. Zack felt free. Like he had no cares in the world.

"Zack!" Jemma squealed running towards Zacky.

"JEMMY!" He giggled putting Sophie-Anne down and hugged Jemma tight.

"I missed you, you giant oaf!" She giggled.

Pierre walked up behind them both.

"Zacky, man. Hey." He smiled.

"Hey." Zacky smiled.

"Er, yeah, Jemma, I'm just off to pick Grace up from the airport." Pierre smiled leaning in and kissing Jemma.

"Okay, bye hunny!" She smiled as Pierre walked away into his car.

Zack waved a tiny good bye.

"So, how're you coping? " Jemma asked Zacky. He shrugged softly.

"Bad. But how would you feel if you lost Pierre?" Zacky asked.

"Terrible." Jemma answered. They hugged each other tight.

They walked over to the barbecue and took one of Matt's legendary burgers.
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY IT'S SO SHORT.

I JUST NEEDED TO GET IT OUT.

I'LL TRY GET A BETTER ONE OUT SOON!

SO HERE IS PIERRE TO MAKE UP FOR IT.

Image

OH YEAH MY TICKET FOR SIMPLE PLAN CAME OMFG I'M JUST SO HAPPEH

I GET TO SEE PIERRE IN REAL BODY FORM AND HOPEFULLY MEET HIM OHGOD XD

Image

Anywhooooooooore

Comment and subscribe. I'm open to ideas :3

-

Jackass
xox