Status: Complete!

Savior

Prologue

"We`re on Warped Tour!" I laughed as my brother jumped on my bed yelling over and over, "We`re on Warped Tour." My brother is the drummer of the band Black Veil Brides. His name is Christian Coma, but he goes by CC.

My name is Sally Coma.I`m one of the merch girls for Black Veil Brides. "Do you know who`s all on Warped this year?" I asked. He shook his head and sat next to me. "D.R.U.G.S.,Modern Day Escape,Avenged Seven Fold,Motionless In White,and Escape The Fate is all i know of at the moment."

"Well at least we get to see Sandra,Matt,and Max again." CC Nodded. Sandra is Sandra Alva the drummer of Modern Day Escape. Matt is Matt Good the lead guitarist of D.R.U.G.S. And Max is Max The Ripper the bassist of Escape The Fate.

We`re all really good friends with them. Sandra was actually the previous member of Black Veil Brides. "Oh and we`re leaving for tour today." I shrieked and hid under the covers when i saw Jake Pitts walk into my room. Jake is the lead guitarist of BVB.

Jake got under the covers and laid next to me. "What`s wrong?" "I`m in nothing but a tank top and underwear." He chuckled. "Not to mention i`m not wearing a bra." I mumbled. He laughed. "So? Iv`e known you for years.Your like my little sister." I rolled my eyes. "We`ve only known each other for almost five years.'

My brother laughed. I pulled the covers back and looked at him. "Your still here?" He looked at me in mock hurt. I laughed and pushed him off the bed. Jake laughed, i smirked and pushed him out of bed. CC smirked at him. "Not so funny now,huh?"

Jake rolled his eyes and playfully flipped him off. I giggled. "Both of you out! I need to get dressed and pack! Now out!" They laughed and walked out of my room. Before Jake shut my door my hairless cat, Voodoo, ran into my room. I smiled and picked her up. "How are you today Voodoo?" She purred in response as i scratched behind her ear.

I put her down after a few minutes and got out of bed. I quickly took a shower, got dressed, and started packing. After packing i straightened my hair, did my make-up, and packed my make-up bag. I packed everything Voodoo needed and walked down stairs with her in my arms. Thankfully i get to take her on tour with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, this was really short, and i`m sorry about this. I posted and completed this story on another site, so updates should be fast. I`d love to know what you guys think. :)