Status: a work in progress..... Updating as Much as I possibly can. Sometimes ruff patches come up but still trying!!!

Hiding My Heart

Birthday

I was walking home with my twin brother Embry right beside me. Our mom told us to get out of the house for a while and we went to the beach to hang out. We both know what our mom is doing because today is our birthday. We didn't let our mom know because we both know that she tries her hardest to make our life as good as it can be. I love my mother with all my heart and I know that Embry does too.

While we are passing the store we see Sam Uley and his clones hanging around and I can't help but notice that they are staring at us in a weird way, it gave me a creepy feeling. I saw out of the corner of my eye that Embry saw the looks and wasn't to happy about them either. We both realize that we don't wanna talk about it and quickly make our way back to the house.

Once we walk into the house we get greeted with a loud "Surprise!" from all our friends and our mom. Me and Embry act surprised, even though we knew it was coming, for our mom's sake. We get surrounded by everyone and I see my crush and my brothers best friend coming over my way.

"Happy Birthday" Jacob Black says while giving me a hug. I can't help but blush.

"Thanks Jake" I see a tint of red on his cheeks but I shake it off and then our friend Quil comes running up to us.

"Happy Birthday, Anna"

"Thank you, Quil" I say. After dinner and having cake I try to find Embry in the small living room. He is sitting on the couch looking kinda sick. I walk across the small space and sit next to him.

"Em are you ok?"

"I'm fine Anna. I'm just feeling just a little sick."

"Ok Em. Well are u going to be able to finish this little party? All we have to do is open presents."

"Yea I should be."

We open up the presents kinda quickly and I get mostly money. Which is just what I wanted because I need some gas money for the car me and Embry share. I said thank you to everyone and people start to leave. Embry looks even worse then before and I have to say that I'm not feeling to good either. I say good night and walk up stairs with my brother right behind me. I go lay down hoping I'll be better in the morning.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first story on Mibba. I not to sure about my writing skills but I like to write so..... this is it :)