Status: a work in progress..... Updating as Much as I possibly can. Sometimes ruff patches come up but still trying!!!

Hiding My Heart

Imprinting

My thoughts toward Jacob were sadness and heart broken. How could he be in love with that leach lover?! I can't wait until he becomes a werewolf because then he can stay away from her. I don't wanna come off as a self centered brat but I look at it this way. She is going to drop him when her leach comes back and it is only a matter of time. He will be heart broken but he is stubborn so I have no clue what is going to happen there.

A couple of weeks after I saw Isabella and Jacob when we were cliff diving I was patrolling. Me and Embry usually patrol together and tonight was no different. We were just starting our rounds when we heard another thought in our head that wasn't part of our pack. It sounded like Jacob.

"What the hell?! Oh my goodness I am a freak! How the hell did I become a big giant wolf? What......"

"Jacob? Jake is that you?"

"Anna?"

"Yea Jake its me calm down everything is going to be ok. Embry call for Sam."

"Embry is in my mind too? I'm going crazy. Please tell me this is a dream."

"I wish I could." and with that I heard the short howl and then long howl combination that would get Sam out with us.

I ran towards Jake. He looked like he was just outside his house. Once I was about half way there Sam was coming too.

"Anna go back to patrol!"

"Sam please no. He is my best friend and I wanna be there for him when he learns all about this stuff. Its hard but its easier when you have someone other then you to lean on. Also Embry can do the patrol its not like we are leaving the town unprotected."

"Fine but once you get to him shift back then get some clothes for him. Even if you are best friends I am pretty sure he doesn't want you to see him naked."

"Ok" I honestly was surprised that he was letting me stay.

Once I got to Jake, I quickly shifted back, shot him a smile, and then ran to his house to get some clothes.

I went in without knocking, I used to do this often, then ran to Jake's room.

"Who is in my house?"

"Hey Billy I just came to grab some clothes for your son." I said feeling super awkward.

"Oh Ana I haven't seen you in a while. How is the pack and everything? I am excited that Jake is now in the pack."

"Everything is good Billy but I need to get these clothes out to your son. I am pretty sure that he doesn't want to be naked out there."

"Oh yea sorry for keeping you dear."

"That's fine." I yelled back sprinting out of the house and to the boys.

I got there right when Jake was shifting. I set the clothes down then turned around so both him and I wouldn't feel embarrassed.

"I'm done Anna. You can turn around now."

"Jake!" I turned around and jumped into his out stretched hands. I couldn't help feel that this is so right. I got out of the hug and really looked into his eyes. Then my world stopped. I couldn't breath. He was the one holding me to the ground. But the only thought in my head at that moment was could he feel this too?
♠ ♠ ♠
:) I'm trying to post as fast as I could because I only have internet every other weekend and it sucks :) hope you like! :)