Status: a work in progress..... Updating as Much as I possibly can. Sometimes ruff patches come up but still trying!!!

Hiding My Heart

Against

Jacob's P.O.V.

Anna. That's the girl keeping me to this earth. She is truly is beautiful. When she stoped talking to me and Quil, I was heart broken. She was my first crush. Then she left. I was heart broken. No one knew how I felt about that girl. I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend the day after her birthday. But she was sick. Then she ditched me. I tried to move on. I did but she was always on the back of my mind. She is always going to be the girl I will compare to all the others. I fell in love with Bella. Now Bella is the girl I love the one that I wanna have a shot with. I got one, when her boyfriend (now I know he is a leach) left her and she was depressed. I put all my time into getting her to love me the way I love her.

Now I'm standing in front of my former love. The girl who took my heart. The one who I wanted to be my girlfriend first. I know realized that she is the one I want to spend forever with. She is keeping me on the ground. But what about Bella? I love her. I can't just drop her like Edward did. I have to forget about Anna. She will forever be my best friend but... I want Bella. I can't Just drop Bella. She was there for me when I got dropped by Anna.

"Jake?" Anna said looking at me with those big beautiful gray eyes.

"Yea?"

"Your coming with Sam and I to his house so you can learn the rules and so we can get something to eat. I bet your hungry. Emily makes the best food. She always has it warm too. Come on!" and with that she grabbed my hand and started walking after Sam.

I couldn't think straight her hand on mine. I could feel tingles. As we were walking no one talked. It wasn't an awkward silence it was nice. While we were walking I knew that this is how it is supposed to be with me and Anna. But I made my decision and I am going with Bella, not Anna. I carefully took my hand out of hers and kept walking. I saw the hurt in her eyes but I knew if I wanted to get with Bella I needed to have Anna know that she couldn't get with me.

"Jake, this is Sam's house. Emily is inside but don't look to long at her face. It makes Sam upset." Anna said and I could still hear the sadness that I caused and I almost caved. But I wanted Bella.

"What happened?"

"I'm not sure I never wanted to ask Sam because he looks so torn up when ever anyone says anything about it. Anyways come one lets go get some food I'm starving!" She said the last part laughing and she skipped into the house.

I chuckled and followed her into the house.

I met Sam's girlfriend and I saw the scars and I guess I looked for to long because Anna kicked me. We had the most amazing food I have ever had in my entire life. Sam told me about the rules. I couldn't tell Bella what happened to me. I'm not aloud to talk to her or hang out. I have to drop her like that leach. I have to leave the girl I love, just like the one I loved before left me for the same reason. Again I was heart broken.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) please tell me what you think