Status: Working hard!

Haru Haru.

No Other.

Image
It was a beautiful and bright Saturday morning. Mi Hi spent the whole day with her boyfriend, Kwon Ji Yong. They went to the park to have a picnic and to fool around. Mi Hi sat in his with her head rested on his chest. He smiled at the site of her eyes, “I love you Mi.” Mi smiled, “I love you too Kwon.” He wrapped his arms around her waist and placed his chin on her shoulder. Mi Hi smiled and wrapped her arms around his.

“What is it that you don’t like about me?” Mi Hi said while looking at their hands. Kwon moved his chin to look at the side of her face, “Nothing, Why?” Mi closed her eyes, “There are to be one thing you don’t like.” Kwon unwrapped his hands and turned her around, “What’s this about?” Mi Hi looked at him, “Well it’s almost our 2 year anniversary and I know that you must not like something about me.” Kwon moved his hand up to his chin and thought, “Well there is one thing.” Mi Hi looked at her legs, “What is it?” Kwon moved closer to her, “The way you think too much.” Mi still looked at her legs. Kwon placed his hand under her chin and moved her head until she was looking at him. He moved the hair out of her face and kissed her. “I like everything about you. You’re beautiful, smart, and amazing Mi.” Kwon smiled and placed his forehead on hers. “Mi you light up my world.” Mi Hi smiled and took his hands. Kwon smiled and moved his head, “You’re the one for me.” Mi Hi smiled, “And you’re the one for me.”

Kwon kissed her again. The pressure of his body made Mi Hi fall to her back, she continued to kiss him. Kwon was on top of her, his hand was on the side of her face while the other one was on her hip. Mi Hi wrapped her hands around his back as if she was hugging him. On the blanket Mi phone began to ring. She opened her eyes and looked at her phone. Kwon got off of her and rolled to the side.

Mi Hi saw that her mom was calling, “Hi ma.” Kwon lay back on the grass and watched the clouds. He kicked off his shoes and crossed his legs. He looked over at Mi; her hair was flowing in the wind slowly. I never want to lose her. He thought to himself with a smile. “Ok ma. I’ll come.” Mi hung up the phone and looked at Kwon lying right next to her. “You have to go?” Kwon said in a sad voice. Mi Hi smiled and got on her knees, “Maybe.” Kwon was about to get up but Mi Hi put her legs around him. She sat on his stomach, “I thought you had to go.” Kwon said while looking at her. Mi Hi placed her hands on his stomach and leaned forward. She kissed him, “I do.” Mi Hi jumped up and held out her hand. Kwon grabbed it and hugged her, “I never want to lose you Mi.” Mi listened to his heart beat, “I’ll never leave you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I have noticed that it takes me awhile (long time like 75 hours) to write a love story. (: I really would enjoy some feedback. I want to know what I need to maybe change or if you just want to say that you love it. I don't mind (: