Status: Active.

You Think You're So Great

Chapter 1

He was skating hard down center ice and the puck reaches his stick from a long lead pass from Curtis Hamilton and he skates past one d-man and dangles around the other one and he has a breakaway! He’s breathing hard the goalie is watching him and his moves with the puck, he goes forehand to the back hand and lets off a hard, high back hander, and it goes in off the crossbar! His teammates skate over to do the traditional huddle when a teammate scores a goal, and it wasn’t just a goal, it was the OT winner and the Saskatoon Blades just locked their playoff spot for the year.

“Nice goal, dude,” Josh Nicholls said as he pats Brayden Schenn on the head. “Ah, it was nothin’,” Brayden replies and the rest of the team pass by him and the goalie congratulating them. Brayden then pushes off with his left skate as he makes his way off the ice towards the locker room. 15,000 fans were screaming his name to be the first star of the game and he just smiled triumphantly. He thought then if he didn’t have hockey he’d be no one. He gets snapped out of thought when he’s called as the first star and heads onto the ice for more recognition from the fans, then heads to the locker-room.

Brayden sits on the small bench in his locker stall and starts taking off his gear. Then he states to the team; “You know, if it weren’t for me on this team, you’d all be dead last in the standings,” then he laughs. Everyone looks at him and they all shake their heads. Typical Brayden, always thinking he carries the team, which has very good offensive skill without him, and can have whatever he wants. “Dude, you’re not that great,” Jake Trask tells him from across the room and laughs. Brayden then all dressed announces, “Free drinks at Tequilas tonight, from yours truly. Who’s in?” and heads out the door to his car.

____

“OH MY GOD,” I screamed as I jumped to my feet, “did you see that goal?!” Brayden had just scored on a breakaway and won the game in OT. “Yes, I did now let’s go Emily,” Brooke said as she rolled her eyes obviously annoyed with my goal celebration, but it’s Brayden Schenn, how could you not cheer? If given the chance, I would so do him. I laughed at this as lots of dirty thoughts poured into my mind. How do I have such a dirty mind? I’m an 18 year old virgin. Oh well, I’d still fuck him. I then got snapped out of my thoughts when I realized Brooke had left the arena. I caught up to her and asked where we were going next. “Tequilas,” she replied. “Oh, okay, cool,” I wasn’t a fan of alcohol. Brooke cranked the car and we drove off through Saskatoon to Tequilas nightclub.

“You ready?” she asked as we got out of the car, “I don’t have a choice, do I?” I responded sarcastically and we headed to the door to get our IDs checked. We passed the check and walk into the dark club full of young people, most already intoxicated, dancing to some mainstream pop music. And that’s when I noticed a group of very familiar people. I whirled around to my sister Brooke and pointed to the group and said, “Look, there’s Brayden, Josh, Jake, Curtis and all the other Blades players!” She didn’t believe me at first then she turned and looked, “Oh look there they are and they’re taking shots, whatta group of guys they are, how classy.” Brooke said with a smug smile on her face. I just rolled my eyes at her and walked to the bar to get a drink since we’d be here for awhile. As I sat at the bar someone approached me and put their hand around my neck and I look and at first I can’t see who it is then my eyes adjust to the dark and it’s Brayden Schenn, looking very drunk. He slurs a greeting “What’s up, babe,” I look up at him and my mouth drops open, he’s talking to me. “Hi,” I said shyly back and he grabs my hand, “Come on, let’s dance,” and drags me out to the dance floor. We got out there and we start dancing, but it was more like grinding. He puts his hand firmly on my ass and kisses my neck. We continue this for awhile and then he offers to get me another drink, he lets go of me and heads to the bar.

____

Brayden stumbles over to the bar and leans onto it with his elbows, “Heeeey, I needa, a, Bud light.” He slurred his request and the bar tender obeys and brings him a beer. “Thanks,” he says and then when no one is looking he slips a drug into the beer. “Just enough to make her out of it,” he says to himself. Then he stumbles back to the dance floor and looks for Emily, she’s not there. He scans the club and sees her waving him over to a booth to come sit down so he makes his way through the packed club to her. He plops down beside her and puts the beer on the table, “There’s your beer, drink up,” he says happily. She looks at him peculiarly and picks up the drink and takes a sip. She continues drinking and he slides his hand up her shirt and runs his fingers down the skin of her abdomen and bites her ear lightly.

____

Brayden returned to me and noticed I'd moved to the booth over in the corner and gave me my drink. He was all over me and honestly, I didn’t mind. “Emily, drink your drink, I paid good money for that drink,” he stated frankly so I picked up the drink and took a big gulp and it burned down my throat. I sat the drink down and Brayden says something to himself. I looked over at him “what?” I asked him and he said he hadn’t said anything. “But, let’s go dance some more,” and he gets up off the booth so I could get out. He led me out to the dance floor and we started dancing like we had earlier. All of a sudden I started feeling dizzy like I was going to pass out and I managed to say “Brayden, I-I don’t feel so good,” my head felt really heavy and it fell onto his built chest. “Shhh, shhh, let me get you out of here,” Brayden whispered in my ear and all I could do was nod. I blacked out after that.

When I woke I had an awful headache and the room was spinning. As I was able to see my surroundings, I figured out I was in a hotel room and the alarm clock read 12:43 am. There was someone in the bathroom. Then I tried to move my arm and I couldn’t, it along with my other arm and my legs were tied down to the bed, and I only had my bra and underwear on. “What is this?!” I yelled out “Where am I?!” I started to panic at this point. Then I heard someone’s voice and they said; “You’re with me, Brayden,” and he walked out of the bathroom and sat on the bed. “You agreed for me to get you out of that club a few hours ago.” Then I remembered it all. Then I, also remembering the restraints on my arms and legs, asked “Why are my arms and legs tied up?” and Brayden looks at me and laughs, “So you won’t move, silly,” then he crawls onto the bed and kisses my neck.

“When I saw you at the club, I wanted you so bad, now I have you,” and he smiled. Then his hand moves under me and unfastens my bra in one quick motion. He tosses it to the side and rubs his thumbs in a circle on my nipple. “Stop,” I demanded but he ignored my demand and continued. He throws his leg over my stomach and slips off his shirt, then he leans down and kisses me roughly and bites me lower lip. “Brayden, stop, I don’t want to do this,” I told him and he just laughs at me as he moves down my legs and starts kissing my lower abdomen. “Of course you want this, I’m Brayden Schenn, everybody wants this.” And he grabs the sides of my underwear and slides them down my legs. I was panicking then and I was scared. “Please, stop,” I pleaded with him and before I knew it he had his finger inside me. No, no, this is not happening now I thought to myself. I tried to take myself away from this but to no avail. “How you likin’ this babe?” He asked me. I couldn’t even mumble the answer, I was sobbing uncontrollably trying not to scream, it hurt.

He sits up and undoes the belt on his jeans and pulls his jeans and underwear down then states; “Now, for the real fun, you ready Emily?” He asked me, as if I had a choice. He slides himself into position and thrusts deep inside me. He grunts, “You’re so tight,” he tells me. “I never pictured my first time like this,” I sobbed and I hadn’t even realized I said out loud until he stops hurting me and says, “Ah, so I’m your first? Well what a nice way to have it, eh?” he laughed at continued thrusting into me hard, over and over. I yelped out in pain and he puts his hand over my mouth to tell me to shut it. I had been laying there being attacked for what seems like so long but was only about 15 minutes. I felt sick, my body hurt and I thought I might black out again, but I managed to hold onto my consciousness as he thrusted deeply and came inside of me. “You were amazing babe,” and he kisses my head gently. “Please let me go now,” I said and then he replies “I’ll let you go, under one condition,” he says seriously, “If anybody asks about this, you wanted it, got it?” I nodded and he begins untying my arms and legs. When he gets me lose he disappears into the bathroom.

I gathered my clothes and put them on and looked for my phone, I found it and slid it in my pocket. I got up from my sitting position on the bed and instantly I got sick and threw up on the floor. I then stumbled to the door and got out of it. I blindly headed down to the lobby and walked out the front doors. I pulled out my phone and called me sister, who had called me 6 times in the last 4 hours, and told her where I was. I didn’t tell her what had happened. “Okay, I’m on way, when I get there, explain to me what exactly you’re doing there,” I said okay but I intended on lying to her. I wanted to get away from the hotel where it just happened so I walked quickly down the street about half a mile and sat on a bench in the empty street. I was shivering, as it was the middle of December, when my sister Brooke pulled up and told me to get in.
♠ ♠ ♠
I kind of like it, but it's hard to write Brayden as a bad guy, he doesn't seem like one.