Status: Active.

You Think You're So Great

Chapter 13

"How did your appointment go?" Emily asked Brayden the next day, while they talked on the phone.

"... Good," he was hesitant with his answer.

"is something wrong?" Emily asked.

"no, Em, everything's fine," he said, with a fake smile on his face, even though she couldn't see it.

He didn't want to tell her what he'd finally gathered up the courage to tell his psychiatrist. About that day in jail with his old cell mate. He shuddered at the thought still, but realized he had zoned out when he heard Emily on the other line.

"Hello? Brayden?" she sounded worried.

"Yeah, Em?" he asked.

"What, Brayden?" she asked.

"Will you come over today?" he asked.

She replied with a yes and Brayden smiled.

Emily's POV

I was getting ready to leave for Brayden's house, planning on not spending the night again, because my mother was angry with me or spending the night with a boy. Especially with the boy who'd raped me twice. I grabbed the keys and headed out the door, kind of excited to be headed to Brayden's. What the hell is wrong with me... I wondered as I pulled into Brayden's driveway.

"Hey Em," Brayden said smiling as he opened the door and ushered me inside.

I looked at him and a small smile crept to my face. We then proceeded upstairs to his room and sat on his bed like last time. I wrapped my arms around his waist and he looked at me with a look of surprise, it then turned into a smile as he hugged me back. I hugged him for a while and his hands began wondering around my waist and onto the curve of my hips causing my breath to hitch in my throat.

He looked down at me and frowned, "are you okay?"

I answered him by tilting my head up and placing a soft kiss on his lips and smiling. He smiled down at me and pushed my shirt up a bit and explored my lower back with his hands. I bit his neck lightly and he let out a soft moan, he then took that as an okay and moved his hands down to the waist band of my jeans and dipped them just below the him. It caused me to jump a little but I quickly recovered.

He removed his hands from my waist and slowly pushed me back onto the bed and began to furiously kiss me. I kissed back, letting his tongue explore my mouth. I was being turned on by my rapist... What the fuck was wrong with me... I asked myself silently.

"Babe, you okay?" Brayden asked.

I nodded. Butterflies fluttering in my stomach when he used the word 'babe'. He smiled at my and lowered his lips to my neck, placing soft kisses on my collarbone. I decided I'd let this go and see where it went, I then motioned for him to take my shirt off, and he did, slowly and carefully. He licked his lips as he got a view of my upper body, only covered by my plain, black bra. He began kissing my neck, moving down to my collar bone, past my chest and placed a bunch of kisses on my lower abdomen. He licked my lower abdomen slowly, causing good goose bumps to form on my stomach. I let out a small 'mmmm' as he kissed my neck once more. His hand then ventured to the button of my skinny jeans and with ease unbuttoned them. He motioned for me to take them off and I oblidged. He almost gasped when he saw my body, covered by only my plain bra and matching underwear.

"Emily, I like you a lot," Brayden said with a smile.

"I like you too," I told him sheepishly.

His hand snaked behind my back and unclasped my bra and threw it to the side. He looked up at me quickly to see if what he was doing was okay and I nodded. He kissed down my collar bone, down to the valley of my breasts, he took his thumbs and rubbed my nipples, and I bit back a moan. So far I've done a good job of keeping the bad thoughts about Brayden away... I was distracted from my thoughts as Brayden started sucking my nipple. "Fuck," I moaned and arched my back into him. He smiled and continued what he was doing. Pretty soon, he was worked his way down, and he pulled my underwear down. I started to get a little nervous but shook the feelings and the memories threatening to come back away. Brayden had my underwear all the way off and he started rubbing small circles on my clit and I gasped.

"Somebody's wet," Brayden commented with a sly smile.

I was about to respond but was stopped when Brayden dove his head between my legs and started furiously eating me out. I moaned and squeezed Brayden's head between my legs. Continuing to moan in pleasure. Everything was shattered for me when he stuck his finger inside of me, it caused all of the memories of the two times he had raped me to come flooding back.

“Brayden, stop, I don’t want to do this,” I told him and he just laughs at me as he moves down my legs and starts kissing my lower abdomen. “Of course you want this, I’m Brayden Schenn, everybody wants this.” And he grabs the sides of my underwear and slides them down my legs.

I was snapped out of my flashback long enough to say something to Brayden.

"Brayden! S-stop," I stuttered with tears in my eyes.

Brayden immediately stopped what he was doing and looked up at me sadly.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

I tried to speak but could only manage a whimper as I started to cry, with the memories of what Brayden had done in the past were all I could think about. I felt dirty for letting him do this. I had just realized he was holding me to his chest trying to comfort me as I cried, and he kept asking what was wrong but I ignored his question. I didn't feel like I could tell him. We stayed like that until I passed out on his bed, letting sleep take me over. I felt him crawl right beside me just before I slipped into a needed sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a while, hasn't it?