Status: Currently on a Writing and Harry Potter Kick.

The Many loves of Frank Iero

Frank's Loves part two

Flashback 1998

Wow first day of My Junior Year i'm so excited while he was in his own little world a girl collided with Frank. Oh i'm so sorry the girl said. Oh it was entirely my fault Frank said. I'm Jamia said the girl. My name is Frank cool i'll see you around said Jamia. Yeah said Frank see you around. Skip forward to the end of there Junior year and Frank and Jamia both had no date for prom. They had been eating lunch together.

God she's pretty and awesome Frank thought. Oh i'm staring i hope she doesn't notice. It was then that Frank knew he loved Jamia and he did the impulsive thing and asked Jamia to Prom she said yes. Skip a couple of weeks to prom night and Franks and Jamias mother took a thousand prom pictures. Mom stop whined Frank ok ok Linda had said. Have fun you to she said. We will said Frank.

On that night Jamia had realized she loved Frank also.

Present day

She looked really pretty frank thought i couldn't believe she loved me also. Now were Engaged. Frank looked through my albums until he found more pictures. One had Frank with the other members of his Band My Chemical Romance it had been taken a year ago.
The label on it said Frank, Gerard, Mikey, Ray and Bob my boys finnaly made it. Wriiten in Franks mothers handwriting.

Flashback 5 years ago

Frank had met Ray Toro at the local Guitar shop. From there they hit it off. He may have been weird but Frank Loved Ray like a brother.

Flashback 2 years ago

Frank had met Bob because they had just fired Matt there old drummer and needed a new one. So a tall blonde haired blue eyed dude sat behind the Drums and Frank instantly said your in from there on Frank had love to tease Bob but Bob knew Frank and him were the best of friends. I love you said bob I love you to bob said Frank.

Flashback 5 Years ago.

Frank had met Gerard and Mikey way at one of My Chems earliest shows. He knew they'd make it big. Mikey had been shy but an awesome dude. Mikey had saw Frank through the bad times and Rocked with him through the good. Mikers i love you dude said Frank when they were in the studio. Your my friend frank of course i love you to said Mikey.

Flashback a couple months before

Gerard kissed Frank yes you heard right Gerard kissed Frank. Ever since they met Frank had cared for Gerard Now however Frank had grown to love the older way brother in a more than friends way. Though frank would never tell Gerard that's how Fran felt.

Present day

Frank sat down the Photo album he was looking at. He didn't know what to say. Just then his grandfather called, Hello frank said Frank its your grandfather i heard you came home to visit so come visiit me ok i be over in 20 minutes frank said. Alright see you then said grandfather they hung up and frank put the albums and scrapbooks away. 20 minutes later he caught up with his grandfather again. Just like old times.

5 years into the Future

Yes Frank still loved Gerard and wanted to be with him but know Frank knew they couldn't be together Gerard had Baby girl Named Bandit in 2009 and in in September Jamia gave birth to two twin girls named Cherry and Lily. Yeah Frank thought this is where i belong he was happy.

THE END
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked it i'm so happy that was fun to write so read and comment thanks bye.