Daddy's Little Girl

Letters

“Did you pick a letter you like yet?” I looked up at Jacky and shook my head before rubbing them down my face with a frustrated sigh.

We were all currently reading through stacks and stacks of letters from fans; we decided to hold a contest. Whoever wrote the best letter to us would get to spend the day with us and get back stage to the show for that night.

“Hey Jacky, got another ‘I wanna marry you’ and Ronnie another one says ‘you’re hot’ oh and they even left a number!” Derek smiled.

I snatched the paper from his hands and crumbled it up before tossing it aside and turning back to my stack.

“As soon as it calls one of us hot, asks us to marry them, or puts any contact information of any kind toss it aside. I’d like to meet some real fans unmolested this day please,” my band mates nodded and went back to reading.

I picked up another; we had been at this for over an hour or two and as our stacks thinned out I got more and more worried we weren’t gonna find anyone. I grabbed the letter opener beside me and sliced open another envelope.

Dear Ronnie, so far it was normal.

I know there are probably hundreds of letters and you might not even see this; I hope you do.

My name is Rachel but I prefer to be called Ricky. I was 13 when I first heard your music. I live in a girls home and one of the other girls had your “Dying Is Your Latest Fashion” CD I think she stole it, sorry.

Anyway she let me listen to it and I fell in love; with everything. The music, the lyrics, your voice; you. Please don’t think I mean that in a fangirl way. I mean it in a respectable manner.

You are my idol Mr. Radke. When I heard the last song on the album it did it for me. “The Day I Left The Womb” has spoken to me in a way no other artist ever could.

Like I said before I live in a girl’s home, my mother put me up for adoption when I was just born and I always found that this song was the easiest to connect to. I listen to that song and I don’t feel so alone for at least 3 minutes.

I truly hope you see this so I can just tell you; I adore you and your career. The strength you seem to have inspires me every day.

I wish you the best of luck and hope you never go away. You are a truly beautiful soul Ronald Joseph Radke.

Sincerely,
Ricky.


I looked up at my band mates and made a clicking sound with my tongue.

“I found our fan,” I smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story, hope you like. I will be writing Ronnie’s POV and Schizzy R. Follese will write Ricky’s point of view.

Comment & Subscribe
-Neche Narcissist