Daddy's Little Girl

Good Food.

Ronnie's question rang in my head. What did it matter who my mother was? She'd left me a long time ago with nothing but her name. I frowned as the food was brought out, and the guys started eating ravenously. I looked down at my own burger, which wasn't as appetizing as it probably should have seemed. I just wasn't feeling that hungry.

"You might want to eat," Mika said with a grin, bits of the bun sticking to his teeth. I lifted my eyebrow at him and scraped a bit at my own teeth, trying to hint at him. He didn't get it. "We don't have time to eat at the concert." He took a large bite of his burger and I cringed at the sight of him shoving most of it into his mouth. Boys ate like pigs.

"I'll be okay," I said, eating a fry. The salty golden treat seemed to melt in my mouth and I smiled. "I usually don't get much at the girls home anyways." Each one of them frowned, sitting back. Burgers were placed down, and there was a silence for a while, with many exchanging of glances.

"Two?" Derek asked, his eyebrow lifting at his band mates. Both of mine lifted in curiousity but none of them met my gaze.

"Four," Jacky compromised. They all looked at Ronnie, who glanced at me. Something in his eyes softened for a fraction of a second, then he looked away, at his bandmates.

"Six," Ronnie said firmly. They nodded and the waitress was called over. She asked what we needed with a pleasant, motherly smile on her face. Ronnie said, "We're going to need three bacon cheeseburgers, six orders of fries, and four orders of chicken strips. To go, please."

"Can I ask why you're ordering so much?" the waitress asked with a kind smile. She even had the motherly voice. I frowned and looked away from her, thinking of the mother I never had.

"Oh, we're treating our friend here to an all you can eat buffet. She doesn't get out much," Ronnie said with a smile. The waitress glanced at me and smiled again.

"Well good," she said. She turned to me and said, "Stick with these boys, miss. They'll treat you right." I blushed and she walked away.

"So what was with the numbers? And the food?" I asked. They grinned at each other.

"That's how many pounds you're going to gain by tonight's end." I stared at them increduously. They turned their grins on me and Jacky said, "Hey. If we're going to treat you to a good time, we're going to treat you to some good food."

"We're nice boys, remember?" Derek asked with a wink. I laughed.

I decided to eat my burger and fell in love with the taste of it. I devoured it even faster than the guys, who had a head start, and finished off my fries quickly. They laughed at my hunger and paid for the food before ushering me out of the restaraunt and into the cars.

The trip to the venue was short. As I was climbing out of the car, I remembered Ronnie's question, and I stopped him just as he was about to head into the venue and onto the stage.

"Did you still want to know my mom's name?" I asked him. He stared at me for a second, then started and nodded. I took a deep breath and said, "Her name was Melanie. They won't tell me her last name but. . ." I shurgged and walked into the venue, a seemingly shocked Ronnie lagging behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooooh.
Thanks to our 21 subscribers so far.
This story is already three stars. ♥

<3~Schiz