Status: A work in progress..updated randomly

Follow My Lead

One

“please sleep with me Maybel.” Kyle whined as they walked to the We Came As Romans merch tent. She rolled her eyes, “Kyle, I’m not going to sleep with you so fuck off.” She tried to speed up but Kyle put his arm firmly around her shoulders. She sighed, too tired to bother to fight with him.

Why then reached the tent, Maybel’s older brother Dave, WCAR’s screamer, eyed them wearily. He was such an over protective brother, and if he heard half of what Kyle usually said to her, he’d have been pissed. “Maybel, can you please help me unload the flipflops?” She nodded and ducked out of Kyle’s hold.

Kyle joined Andy as the siblings walked over to the MerchNow boxes. He watched Maybel as she conversed with her brother. Andy smacked Kyle’s shoulder, “Dude...dude..DUDE! Hey!” Kyle snapped out of his thoughts, “What?” Andy laughed, “careful with her man.” He looked at Andy, completely confused about what his friend was talking about. Andy got the hint and continued, “One of these days you’re going to take it too far somehow.” Kyle laughed, “I’m just playing around. You know that. She knows it too. I don’t see a problem.” Andy shook his head, “you never know, maybe she’ll even fall for you.” He finished with a half gasp and a little laugh.

Kyle laughed along with him, “go drink a beer or something man.” Andy thought for a moment, nodded, shrugged, and went off in search of a beer.

He looked back at Maybel. She looked up and raised her eyebrows questionably. He made a “v” with his fingers and stuck his tongue through it. She flipped him off in return. Dave looked up and Kyle quickly turned his gesture into an overly girly wave. Dave rolled his eyes and the siblings went back to unpacking.

The thought that Andy was right tried to creep into his mind, but he quickly shrugged it off. “It’s all in good fun” he reassured himself lightly.
♠ ♠ ♠
So yeah, this is my first story on here so please be gentle.
If you read this, then I hope you like it & enjoy!
Also, I apologize for this being a little on the short side. It'll be longer next time!