We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

That Means He LIkes It

I haven’t seen much of Kirstie since she told me about the whole James thing. It hasn’t bothered me though. I just figured it was because the band meets over here. Obviously, James is here and she probably doesn’t want to be around him at the moment. Plus, she’s pregnant. When I was pregnant, I just wanted to be around Ryan. So, I can assume that she wants to be the same with Tom.

Like any other day, the band had their meeting over here. I usually duck into the bedroom with Liam. I was on my way up there, but Ryan stopped me.

“Why don’t you stay down here? We’re just doing acoustic stuff. It shouldn’t be hard on his ears,” he said.

“I don’t want him to get fussy and then be a bother,” I replied.

“He’s fine,” Matt spoke up.

“Are you guys sure?” I countered while shifting my direction to go back into the living room.

“It’s fine,” James agreed along with Harry.

I sat down in a chair with Liam sitting on my lap. He kept a watchful eye on his daddy though, especially once he had a guitar. If Liam can’t sleep at night, Ryan breaks out the guitar and sings to him. It’s so cute.

But all the boys were writing a new song. They wanted to focus on new music rather than being a ‘cover band’. As I watched all of this though, I couldn’t help but smile. They all worked so well together and they all seemed so happy. I’m glad they did this.

“Want to hear?” Ryan asked while he looked back at me.

“Of course,” I smiled.

As if agreeing with me, Liam let out a loud coo, making everyone laugh. He got a kiss on the top of the head for it. He’s such a cute baby. While I was still holding him tightly, Matt started to sing while Ryan played guitar.

“I wonder, what life would be like
If my shoulder
Could bare the weight of all this adding up
I feel, the breaking point
It's close enough; it's feeling real again,”
he sang. And then Ryan started with his heart-melting voice.

“You have my heart in your hands
You have my heart so don't, don't let it go
Check my pressure
Patch me right up, you're too good to be.”


After he finished singing, he quit playing guitar too. Even though it wasn’t completely finished yet, it still had the power to bring my smile back through.

“What do you think?” Ryan questioned.

“I love it, honey,” I replied through a big grin.

“Of course she does, she’s your wife,” James snickered playfully.

“I don’t know about the little one though…” Matt taunted.

“No, that means he likes it,” Ryan chuckled.

I looked down at the little boy to see that he had fallen asleep… already? Wow, Liam. It still made me smile as I left a soft kiss on the top of head again.

The boys went on to finish the song rather quickly. It was a beautiful song though. And all of the guys had a say in it. I’m still amazed at how well they work together. I’m glad Ryan found a group of guys that he can work with.

Honestly, I thought it would be so awkward, especially with Matt around. I mean, I consider him one of my exes. And then Ryan’s my husband and baby daddy. But they’re getting along like they’ve known each other for years. I’m glad they are. And of course James and Harry come in too, completing the group. I hope this works out for them though. They’re a bunch of sweet, talented boys. They deserve it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nothing... nothing at all...

comment??