We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

Do You Want Me To Be Tom?

I am so sick and I hate it! I’ve been throwing up and I have a fever, my body aches and I just feel awful. Tom had to do an acoustic set thing with Danny so I was just home, lying on the couch with a bazillion tissues everywhere and watching episodes of the X Factor.

“Tom,” my voice crackled from my sore throat when I heard the door open.

“Do you want me to be Tom?” James said as he came walking in.

“Well that would be nice but I guess I’m okay with you,” I teased. “Are you looking for Tom?”

“No. I heard you were sick so I brought you a present,” He smiled.

“Serious?” I asked.

“Yeah, look,” James said while pulling a bag out from behind his back and handed it to me.

I pulled the item out of the bag and it was the entire first two seasons of That 70’s Show, “Oh my gosh James! I can’t believe you got me this!”

“Well I remember how much you love that show and I figured you’d need something to watch while you’re not feeling good,” He smiled.

“Thank you James, that’s so sweet,” I grinned.

“Do you want me to put it in?” He questioned.

“If you don’t mind,” My voice crackled.

“Of course not,” James kindly said while taking the first season and popping in the first disk.

He then grabbed a blanket and tucked me in and adjusted my pillow underneath my head. James then went into the kitchen but my throat hurt too much to ask him why so I just laid back and watched the show.

“Here, I got you something,” James said while coming back with a hot bowl of chicken noddle soup.

“James, you didn’t need to do that,” I cooed as he handed me the bowl.

“I don’t mind, and I know how much better you feel once you have some warm stuff on your throat,” He replied.

James plopped down on the couch next to me and I slowly ate the soothing liquid. It was so nice of him to come and he was being awfully sweet to me which I appreciate but I just wonder, is he doing this just because he may still have feelings for me?

“Kirstie,” I heard Tom sing as the door open and close. “How is my beautiful wifey?”

“Okay,” I croaked.

“Oh hey James, I didn’t know you were here,” Tom smiled once he walked into the living room.

“Yeah, I heard Kirstie was sick so I didn’t want her to be by herself,” He replied.

“And he brought me the first and second season of That 70’s Show,” I grinned.

“I know what we’ll be watching for the next couple days,” Tom chuckled.

“Well I’m going to get out of here, I hope you feel better Kirstie,” James said while coming over to kiss my cheek and I thanked him.

“Thanks for coming over mate, you’re the best,” Tom told him as they did their one armed guy hug thing.

Once he left, Tom came over and cuddled up next to me but I said, “Tom, I’m sick, I don’t want you to get sick.”

“I don’t care as long as you’re the one getting me sick,” He said, kissing my cheek and wrapping his arms around me and resting one hand on my pregnant stomach. “I can’t wait for this little one to come.”

“Me either sweetheart,” I smiled, snuggling into him.

At first I thought that maybe I was just being silly and James didn’t like me but now that he’s doing all these things for me, I’m starting to think he might. I really don’t want him to like me though because I have my Tom and I don’t want to be with anyone but him.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love him so :p

Kirstie and James

comments?