We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

You Really Think I Would Hit You?!

Once I got off the phone with Kirstie, I had to let out a sigh. She was on it again today with James. She swears up and down that the guy still likes her. I mean, I guess I could see it… a little. But James is a nice guy. The woman’s married to one of his friends! I’m pretty sure the guy’s smart enough to know his limits.

“You look flustered,” Ryan chuckled once I walked back into the room. Matt was over to do a little writing, so I left to give them some quiet time.

“Kirstie,” I sighed before falling onto the couch.

“Oh, I understand everything now,” he taunted.

“You’re so mean to her,” I couldn’t help but giggle.

“It’s what I do,” he shrugged.

“Is she ok though?” Matt spoke up.

“Yeah, she’s just… being weird,” I told him.

“Is it the James thing?” Ryan asked. I had already told him about this a few days ago. He’s my husband! I tell him everything!

“Sadly,” I made a face.

“Wait. What James thing?” Mat questioned.

“It’s nothing,” I assured him.

“I won’t tell him,” he added.

I looked at him, debating if I should really tell this guy or not. He’s James’ friend! Do I trust him? Why not?

“Kirstie thinks that James still has a thing for her,” I pushed out.

“What?” he asked through a chuckle.

“I know. But she thinks so,” I giggled too.

“James is kind of seeing someone. Why would he be interested in her? She’s married too! And pregnant!” he kept going on.

“I know!” I agreed.

“Maybe she just thinks everyone’s into her…” Ryan poked.

“If you weren’t so cute, you would have gotten smacked,” I shot at him playfully.

He sent me a smile before he got up and picked Liam up from his playpen, smiling even brighter.

“You can’t smack me if I’m holding our son,” he grinned.

“He’s got a point…” Matt added.

“You really think I would hit you?!” I shot at him.

“Yes,” he simply said.

“I think she would,” Matt snickered.

I sent him a glare… before I smacked his shoulder. He let out an ow, but Ryan laughed and it made Liam coo.

“No one said anything about hitting me!” he recovered.

“But it was funny!” Ryan added.

“You two drive me to be violent…” I muttered.

“But we still love youuu,” Ryan cooed as he came over and gave my cheek a quick kiss.

I just stuck my tongue out at him, getting a chuckle out of the two boys… along with Liam. It was cute. After this moment though, Ryan and Matt got back to writing. Our little conversation gave me some insurance though. I can keep telling Kirstie that James doesn’t like her, because now I know for sure that he doesn’t. She’s just looking into it too much. Hopefully she figures it out for herself soon…
♠ ♠ ♠
... no comment... none..

but you guys should leave a comment :3