We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

She Could Beat You Up Danny

Today all of the boys were at the recording studio because Ryan’s band was recording a song with the McFly guys. Kylee and I decided to tag along too so we could hear the new song.

“Kirstie, you look like you’re hiding a basketball underneath your shirt,” Danny teased.

“Don’t pick on the pregnant lady!” I shot at him while smacking his arm.

“She could beat you up Danny,” Dougie laughed.

“Agreed,” Tom snickered.

“Kirst, all you’d have to do is turn and smack them down with your stomach,” Ryan piped in.

“Why don’t all of you just shut up and play the song,” I laughed while going over to sit by Kylee.

“We have to wait for James,” Harry said.

“Looks like he’s coming,” Matt replied as he saw out the window in the door.

Just then, the door came open and James walked in, apologizing that he was late. He grabbed his guitar before coming over to sit by me.

“How are you doing?” He asked with a smile.

“Um…I…I’m fine,” I stuttered, feeling nervous around him.

“Why are you acting funny?” James questioned.

“Why do you think?” I replied.

“Um, cause you’re pregnant,” He said.

“No!” I groaned. “Because you like it me and it’s weird, I don’t want you to like me, I’m married and pregnant!”

“What?” James asked. “I don’t like you.”

“You don’t?” I questioned.

“No,” He laughed. “I’m seeing someone. I just wanted to be really nice to you because we’re friends, you being pregnant and since I did used to have a thing for you, I didn’t want you to feel awkward.”

“I told you that you were being silly,” Ky giggled.

“Yeah way to jump to conclusions,” Ryan rolled his eyes. “Why would he like a pregnant lady?”

“Ky was pregnant once,” I countered.

“Yeah,” She said while crossing her arms.

“T-That’s not what I meant,” He stuttered as we all laughed.

“What did you mean then?” Matt asked, obviously amused at how much he dug himself into a hole.

“I just meant Kirstie is gross,” Ryan huffed.

“Thanks,” I rolled my eyes.

I feel so dumb! I can’t believe I thought James still liked me and he’s seeing someone. Ugh I blame hormones.
♠ ♠ ♠
:p

comments?