We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

But I'll Miss Kirstie

“Come on, say dada,” Ryan kept preaching to our little boy.

“Moma!” Liam squealed loudly.

“Come on, bud!” Ryan groaned.

He’s been keeping this up for nearly a half hour… and I have been laughing the whole time. Liam started saying moma today. Of course Ryan wasn’t having this. He needed to say dada. But his attempts were failing.

“He doesn’t love me,” Ryan whined before he fell onto the floor beside Liam.

“He loves you,” I corrected him, “He just loves mommy more,” I poked before picking the little guy up to give kisses all over his cheeks.

Ryan just continued to pout from his spot on the carpet. I sent him a smile though… along with a kiss on his plump, pouty lips. It got me a smile though. He was no longer pouting.

Once he sat back up, he took Liam from me… and started telling him to say dada all over again. I think the little one was getting frustrated though. I found it cute… for some reason. But then again it’s Ryan and he’s just the most adorable man I know…

“Ok, all dada talk aside,” Ryan started after another half hour of repeating the same sentence to Liam and failing, “the band got a call from some managament…”

“You guys are getting signed?!” I nearly squealed.

“No,” he chuckled, causing my smile to fade, “but, All Time Low wants us to open for them on their European tour!” he went on.

“NU UH!” I was just as excited as before.

“Isn’t it awesome!?” he grinned.

“Baby, that’s amazing!”

“I’m so excited,” Ryan smiled while lifting Liam into the air, bringing out loud giggles.

“Don’t start another prank war like you did on the last tour…” I warned him, remembering the stories he told me.

He just smiled before he started talking again.

“And… our anniversary is coming up…” he continued to smile.

“Yeah… you’ll probably be gone,” I sighed.

“My parents are coming to visit that week…” he just kept right on grinning.

“And…” I started up for him.

“They can watch Liam while you come with me,” he finally got to the point.

“We can’t do that,” I quickly battled back.

“They’re ok with it. I promise,” he just smiled.

“But I’ll miss Kirstie,” I pouted.

“Don’t even start. It’s only a week,” he butted in.

I just stuck my tongue out at him, making him chuckle. He went on to lean over to give my cheek so many kisses. It was super sweet of him. Most woman wouldn’t think that spending your anniversary on a tour bus would be such a great thing. But… it’s Ryan and I’s lifestyle… and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D

comment??