We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

They’re Just Curious

I slowly crept through the bus, trying my best to navigate through the dark. I somehow got into my pajamas and was about to get into my bunk when someone scared me half to death.

“Where have you been?!” Ky shot at me.

‘Shhhh!” I said to her with my eyes wide. She’s going to wake up the guys and then I’ll most likely be attacked.

“Give me my phone and I’ll shut up,” She stated.

“Fine,” I groaned before handing it to her.

“Guys! Kirstie’s back!” Ky loudly yelled before she shut the curtain on her bunk.

“KYLEE!” I yelled.

All the guys hopped up and surrounded me, all muttering things that I couldn’t figure out.

“So what happened?” Harry asked me.

“Why did it take you so long to get back?” Tom quickly questioned.

“Did you two just stay and dance that whole time?” Dougie went on.

”WAIT!” Danny yelled. “Did you and James….” He trailed off and looked around as if he didn’t want to many people to hear then quietly whispered like a five year old, ”Kiss?”

“Danny!” I laughed while smacking his arm. What a goof ball. “No we didn’t kiss.”

“Aw, I was hoping for a story,” Dougie pouted.

“Me too,” Harry whined.

“Well you’re not getting any more information,” I told them while starting to climb back to my bunk.

“Nuh-uh, you can’t leave yet,” Tom said while grabbing me and putting me back down. “You have to tell us what happened!”

“You guys are worse than a bunch of teenage girls,” I rolled my eyes and they just laughed. “We stayed and danced then he walked me back. That’s seriously all that happened now goodnight.”

“Wait! Do you like him? Did you want him to kiss you?” Danny questioned.

“Goodnight,” I sang before turning the light off and soon they all went back to bed.

I laid there for a long time, thinking about Danny’s question, did I want James to kiss me? Part of me says yes but part of me knows better and doesn’t want to date anymore guys. I’ve been hurt too much, I can’t take it! But maybe James isn’t like that. I just need some sleep…

“Kirstie!” I heard Dougie’s loud voice waking me up.

“What?” I grumbled while pushing back my curtain so I could see him and pushing the hair out of my face.

“Kirstie! We have a radio show to go to and James is going to be there. You could come!” He cheesily smiled.

“I’m not going so you guys can embarrass me,” I mumbled while smacking him in the face with my pillow.

I laid in my bunk until the boys left and then I got out and joined Ky at the table.

“I can’t believe you stuck them on me last night,” I sent her a playful glare.

“Oh that was so funny,” She giggled.

“Only for you!” I laughed.

“Come on, they’re just curious,” Ky said. “I think it’s cute you like James.”

“I don’t know if I do or not,” I sighed.

I just don’t know. I don’t know if I want to risk getting hurt again with James. My heart says yes but my head says no.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's just freezing here! not snowing lol

comments?