We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

Because It’s Embarrassing

“Kirstie,” Kylee sang to me from the other side of the door.

I put my guitar down and headed to the door and asked what she wanted.

“Are you still mad at me?” She questioned.

I opened the door and just laughed saying, “No, I’m not mad at you. It’s pretty much impossible for me to be mad at you for a long time.”

“I wasn’t sure since you locked yourself in the back this whole morning,” Ky giggled.

“I got playing guitar and kind of lost track time but I actually wrote a few lyrics and chords, I think it could be our new song. Wanna hear it?” I asked.

“Yes but I want to ask you something first,” She started. “Um well Matt is kinda taking me out to dinner, not as a date but as a friend thing and I was wondering if you’d come with us?”

“Um I find that really awkward just because like, you guys know each other well and have a lot to talk about and I don’t want to just be like sitting there listening ya know. It’s nothing against Matt but yeah,” I said.

“Well he’s bringing his friend,” Ky battled.

“Okay, then I’ll go,” I agreed and headed to grab my guitar but I stopped dead in my tracks and said, “Wait a minute. It’s James isn’t it! You two are trying to set us up together!”

“Now why would you think that?” She scoffed.

I tackled her onto the couch and pinned her down although it was kind of hard with both of us cracking up, “You are trying to set me up with him aren’t you!”

“So! You two like each other, why shouldn’t I?” Ky asked.

“Because it’s embarrassing!” I battled.

“You already agreed, you have to go!” She told me.

I got off of her and crossed my arms in front of my chest before saying, “Fine, I’ll go.”

“Let’s get ready then!” Ky grinned.

The two of us changed and did our hair and makeup but while we did a thought came into my mind, “What about Ryan?”

“What about Ryan?” She asked.

“Well if you are going with Matt…what exactly-“ I started but got cut off.

“I’m not going out with him,” Kylee told me. “It’s just friends going out.”

“Does Ryan know about it?” I asked.

“No but he wouldn’t care if I went out with a friend,” She said.

“That’s true,” I shrugged.

I just dropped it, I mean if Ky says it’s just friends, it’s just friends. I know how much her and Ryan love each other so it’s not a big deal. However James being there is a big deal. Luckily though when we were getting ready to leave the Mcfly guys weren’t back yet so we could sneak out without being questioned. I’m already nervous enough without having them play 20 questions and embarrass me about James!
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sooooooo glad it's friday!!!!!!!!

comments?