We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

It Makes Sense

“That’s my girl!” Ryan shouted once Kirstie and I walked off of the stage after our set.

It was the first show that Ryan had been here for. Something about this show just felt… so much better than the others. I came to a conclusion it was because my boyfriend was here.

“That’s my… sweaty girl,” he went on once I walked into his arms.

“I hug you whenever you come off stage, no matter how much of a sweaty mess you are!” I countered teasingly.

“Because you love me,” he snickered while rubbing our noses together.

“I swear, every second I’m around you two, I want to barf!” Kirstie complained as she passed.

“You could have something like this…” Ryan pestered.

“Don’t even start! I’m not hearing it! La-la la-la,” she said loudly while plugging her ears and walking away.

“Oh, Kirstie,” I sighed while still tucked under Ryan’s arm.

“Should I ease up on the teasing? I don’t think I should ease up on the teasing,” he cackled.

“Maybe just a little. Don’t make her feel uncomfortable,” I countered.

“It’s too much fun teasing her though,” he pouted.

“Since when did you become such a picker?” I asked as we started back to the dressing room.

“It’s Kirstie. It’s like this unwritten rule that I have to pick on her,” he replied, causing me to push his chest playfully.

He ended up laughing before he returned his arm around my shoulder and we went back to walking. As we did so, Matt came walking the opposite way while pushing his in-ears in. His eyes fell on mine for only a brief second. Once he saw me looking back, he quickly looked away while a dirty look came over his stubbled face. Really? It’s going to be like this?

While letting out a sigh, I hooked my other arm around Ryan so that both of them were now tucked around his middle. In reply, he left a soft kiss on my forehead. This helped. He can always put a smile on my face.

Once we made it back to Kirstie and I’s dressing room, we found Kirstie lying on the couch, just staring up at the ceiling. This was… odd. Usually her and I are so pumped up after a show. Why is she just… lying there?

“Kirstie has boy problems!” Ryan shouted before running over to her and leaping onto the couch.

“Shut up, Ryan!” she tried not to laugh, but… she kind of failed at holding it in.

“Why do you have to lie to me, Kirstie. I thought you and I had a good enough friendship that we could talk about these things,” he kept going. I love this man!

“Ryan, you’re like my annoying brother that picks on me about everything! I can’t talk to you about boys!” she replied.

“Oh, sure you can. I’m a boy. It makes sense,” he smiled at her.

“You know, I wish you were single sometimes,” Kirstie spoke as she looked past Ryan to catch my gaze.

“You want us to breakup?!” Ryan shot at her playfully, making it to his feet.

“Ryan, give us a minute,” I laughed his comment off.

“Why can’t I stay?! I know she likes Tom! It’s nothing new,” he battled back.

“I don’t like Tom!” Kirstie shouted.

“This is why you can’t stay,” I explained to Ryan.

He stuck his tongue out at Kirstie before he walked out of the room. I heard music echo through the hall once he opened the door. Oh… Busted’s on stage. Once Ryan was out of the room though, Kirstie let out a sigh… and vented. It wasn’t about any guy in particular. It was just her dating history in general. I felt for the girl. I just want to shake her and be like find that guy for you! But… it’s not that easy. And I think it’s starting to frustrate her.

I just hope she doesn’t get to the point where she thinks there’s something really wrong with her. Because there’s not. She just hasn’t met the right guy yet. And I hope she does… soon!
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm watching Harry Potter... since there's nothing else on! lol I should put Supernatural in... but then I wouldn't get anything done! Love that show too much lol

Ky

comment??