We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

Keep It A Secret

So I haven’t really told anyone about Tom and my kiss. I wanted to tell Kylee but I just need to figure out how I’m feeling about it first. It has been really awkward between Tom and I, we don’t mean to be awkward but when you kiss someone then kind of leave, it sort of gets awkward. Today everyone was kind of doing their own thing since we had the day off and I don’t know what the guys were doing but Ryan and Kylee were together and they invited me to go with them but since Ry is leaving soon I knew they’d want to be alone so I just went shopping.

My phone buzzed so I pulled it out and saw, ‘Kirstie, I think we need to talk,’ Tom texted me.

’yeah we do,’ I replied.

’Wanna meet me for coffee?’ He asked.

I agreed and headed to Starbucks to meet Tom. When I got there, I scanned the room and saw a blonde head looking down at his cup of coffee over in the corner. I walked over and sat down across from him.

“Hi,” I smiled.

“Hi,” He replied. “I think you probably know what I want to talk about.”

“Yeah,” I chuckled somewhat nervously. “It’s been really awkward between us.”

“It has and I don’t want it to be,” Tom sighed. “I really like you Kirstie and I don’t want our friendship to go out the window.”

“Me either,” I agreed.

“So want to just forget about it and pretend like it didn’t happen?” He asked.

“Sounds good to me,” I grinned.

We got up and shared a tight hug. I smiled and took in his scent and it made my stomach flutter just a little bit but I shook it off.

“Come on, I’ll buy you a coffee,” Tom said while leading me to the counter.

Once I got my coffee, the two of us took our cups and strolled outside. We walked down to a quaint little park and chatted about funny stories from the tour and just random stuff. As we were sitting on a bench, sipping our coffee, I blurted out something that I’m not sure what the outcome would be…

“Tom I can’t forget,” I told him.

“Forget what?” He asked.

“Our kiss,” I sighed. “Tom, I can’t forget it.”

“Me either,” Tom said while rubbing the bridge of his nose. “I felt something in that.”

“I did too, but I didn’t know if you did,” I told him.

“That’s the way I felt,” He chuckled. “So….”

“So….” I trailed off in the same tone.

Tom just smiled at me before leaning in and connecting our lips. The kiss was just as amazing as our first one and just as before, I never wanted it to end.

“I really like you Kirstie,” Tom told me.

“I really like you too,” I replied but then I sighed and said, “Tom, do you think it’ll work? You and me?”

“If we want it too,” He said. “And I want it too.”

“I do too but I’m just scared,” I mumbled.

Tom wrapped his arms around me and I rested my head on his shoulder.

“Well maybe we could… keep it secret,” He suggested.

“You think we should?” I asked.

“Until we can be sure that it’ll be a good thing for us. And you know everyone will tease us so we might as well put it off,” Tom chuckled.

“That’s true,” I giggled. “Yeah, let’s just keep it between us.”

His brown eyes flickered down to me and smiled brightly, making me smile before he pressed his lips to mine again. I sure hope this works…
♠ ♠ ♠
You know who else is cute? Danny Jones and Kendall Schmidt!

Kirstie and Tom

comments?