We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

Then It’s Not The End

After Ryan had left and I stopped beating myself up for ruining my relationship with Kylee and her and Ryan’s relationship, I realized something and I quickly hopped up and pulled on my shoes.

“Where are you going?” Tom asked while getting up and coming over to me.

“I just ruined Kylee’s relationship with Ryan and she’s not going to have anyone there for her and even though she probably hates me, I have to see if she’s okay,” I told him.

“Can I come with you?” Tom asked.

“Yeah, we want to come see Kylee too,” Danny piped in.

“And make her feel better,” Dougie added.

“I think I need to do this on my own,” I told them. “Thank you though,” I smiled while kissing their cheeks but I gave Tom one on the lips.

“You’ll be okay Kirstie, it’ll be okay. Remember in the end it’ll be okay and if it’s not okay, then it’s not the end,” He whispered in my ear.

I held onto him for extra long before heading out the door and going to Ryan and Kylee’s house. I grabbed the extra key taped onto the top of the doorframe and headed inside, noticing Ryan’s car wasn’t here.

“Ky,” I softly said while walking inside. “Kylee!”

I walked up the stairs and heard something coming from the bedroom. At first I thought someone was saying something but as I got closer I realized…it was crying. I opened the door and found Kylee laying on the bed bawling. I sat down next to her and rubbed her back and she wiped her eyes and looked at me.

“Kylee, I’m so sorry, for everything. It’s all my fault and I’ve never been so sorry for something in my life,” I apologized. “I just thought that with Tom and I, we should make sure it would work out before we told everyone but I should have told you, I mean we’re best friends and I tell you everything, I don’t know why I couldn’t tell you this. I guess I was just still a little confused over the James thing I don’t even know. I should have told you and I’m so sorry. Then Ryan came over to try to talk to me and you know how I ramble when I’m nervous or upset and I was rambling and I was telling him how you trust me with everything and that slipped out and I didn’t even realize it did and I’m just-“ I went on but she cut me off.

“Kirstie,” She said.

“Oh gosh, I’m doing it again,” I groaned. “Me and my big mouth screws up everything.”

“It’s not your fault,” Kylee told me.

“Yes it is Ky,” I replied as tears ran down my cheeks. “I ruined our relationship and I ruined yours with Ryan and I don’t know what else to say other than I’m so sorry.”

“Can we just forget about it and be friends?” She asked.

I couldn’t get any words out, the only thing that came out was more tears as I pulled her into a big hug.

“I promise I’ll never keep anything from you again,” I told her.

“Okay,” She smiled.

“So do you want to talk about what’s going on with you and Ryan?” I asked.

The two of us sat on the bed and she told me about what happened and just kind of vented. I was more than happy to listen too I mean it is my fault afterall. Ryan hadn’t come back by the time that we were done talking but I invited Kylee to come stay at my house with the McFly guys and me and I’m so happy to say she said yes. But I’m so glad Kylee and I made up, I mean, she’s my best friend, pretty much my sister and I don’t know what I’d do if she wasn’t in my life and I’m glad to say that I don’t have to find out.
♠ ♠ ♠
i have a half day friday and then i'm on christmas break! ....but then friday night i have to go to the homecoming basketball game....and saturday i have to drive an hour away to go to homecoming cause i got voted homecoming princess but i'm really bummed cause i didn't want to go!!!!! urg! why do people want to be nice to me? hahahaha

comments?