We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

I Wish Kylee Was Here

The McFly guys and I have been back in England for the past couple days. I’ve been having mixed feelings about doing this by myself but maybe the guys are right and it’ll be the perfect thing for us. Ryan and Kylee are back together too, I’m so happy for this, I mean those two are perfect for each other and I’m glad they worked it out.

Right now was the first show I had without Kylee. I was currently sitting backstage with the guys and we had been writing songs all day. I had gotten some good stuff, I write really well with Tom and Danny but Kylee is my writing partner!

“Are you excited!” Danny yelled as I walked out of the bathroom.

“Of course! It’s the first concert back and it’s being televised, whoo!” I cheered.

“TV! Oh my gosh! We’re going to be on TV” Dougie squealed like a five year old girl.

”We’re gonna be famous. Gonna be the one who’s living the life! Gonna be famous. Wanna be the one who’s getting the free ride,” Tom sang while grabbing my hands as we danced together. “Hey baby, it’s your first time on TV in your solo career.”

“Yeah, and you’re going to be fabulous,” Harry said while giving me a hug.

“Kirstie, it’s almost time for you to go on,” the stage manager popped in and said, “Oh and guys, you need to go tune your guitars.”

“Okay, we’re coming,” Harry told him before they all gave me hugs and good luck words before they left except Tom.

“I think I’m going to play one of the new songs I wrote tonight,” I said to him.

“One of the ones you wrote about Kylee?” He asked.

“Yeah, but I don’t even know if she’s going to be watching, or if she’ll get that it’s about her,” I replied.

“Well you know it, and it’s kind of like a therapy song for you,” Tom said. “You should probably get on our there.”

I nodded my head but my feet didn’t move. Tears stung my eyes and for the first time in my life, I didn’t want to go out on stage. Tom came over and pulled me up against his chest, holding me tightly.

“I wish Kylee was here with me,” I cried.

“I know baby, I know,” He consoled me.

Tom held me and gave me little sweet kisses as long as he could before I had to go. He wiped away my tears and got rid of the smudged makeup and we shared a loving kiss before I went out on stage and sang by myself. Luckily I got a good reception but I was nervous about the last song and I was even more nervous because this is televised so all the American fans were watching so they were probably really wondering about Kylee but I decided not to say anything about it.

“So I have a new song to play for you guys tonight,” I started as Tom walked out onstage and handed my an acoustic guitar and Danny brought me a stool to sit on. “And it’s an acoustic one which is quite the opposite of the normal music but I hope you guys like it,” I said to the crowd.

I sat down and started strumming and I got through the first part of the song but as I got toward the end, tears were building in my eyes but I managed to keep going,

” Take me to the place where you go
Where nobody knows, if it's night or day.
Please don't put your life in the hands
Of a Rock 'n Roll band
and throw it all away

Gonna start the revolution from my bed
'Cause you said the brains I had went to my head
Step outside the summertime's in bloom
Stand up beside the fireplace
Take that look from off your face
You ain't ever gonna burn my heart out

And So Sally can wait, she knows it's too late as we're walking on by.
her soul slides away, but don't look back in anger
I heard you say
It’s not today.”


As I was finishing the song, I got a lot of applause but they stopped as more music started playing. Ummm hold on a second, I’m not playing…

I looked over and saw Danny and Tom walking on stage carrying acoustic guitars and singing,

” Life is getting harder day by day
And I don't know what to do, what to say
And my mind is growing weak every step I take
It's uncontrollable. Now they think I'm fake, yeah

Coz I'm not alone, no, no, no
But I'm not alone, no, no, no
I'm not alone,

And I, I get on the train on my own
And my tired radio keeps playing tired songs
And I know that there's not long to go
Oh, and all I wanna do Is just go home

yeah, yeah

Coz I'm not alone, no, no, no
But I'm not alone, no, no, no
I'm not alone,”


I hate those boys! Oh my gosh! That was so sweet and it made me cry, I was already about to cry and then when they came on and sang that song, it made me start crying especially when they gave me hugs. Great, I just cried on stage I sure hope that the cameras didn’t pick that up. At least the crowd didn’t throw tomatoes at me for not having Kylee!
♠ ♠ ♠
I WANT SNOW SO FREAKING BAD!!!!!!!!!!!! that makes me think of, i wanna be a billionaire so freaking bad.... hahaa

Kirstie and Tom

comments?