We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

Do You Want To Do This?

There’s only a couple more shows left to go on this tour. It’s been fine singing by myself but it’s just not the same without Kylee and I don’t know if I want to do this by myself. I happened to just have gotten a call that helped me make a decision too…

“Tom,” I said while walking over to him an hour or two before the show was going to start and everyone was just kind of hanging around practicing.

“Yeah babe?” He asked while turning his attention away from his guitar and looked at me.

“Can I talk to you for a second?” I questioned.

“Of course,” Tom grinned before telling the guys he’d be right back and walked over to me, hooking his arm around my waist and then leading me over to a more quiet corner.

“So I got a call just a minute ago,” I started.

“What was it about?” He asked.

“It was a producer of a TV show and he was telling me about this new sitcom he’s producing. It’s about these two girls and two guys who meet at college and become really good friends and that’s just the basic premise and they’ve gotten all the cast except one of the main girls. She is a really creative musical girl who’s a little crazy and weird and she’s kind of the goofy one out of the four and they called me because they really want me to audition for the part,” I told him.

“But I’m kind of confused, you’re not an actress, you’re a musician,” Tom said.

“That’s what I said but the producer told me that they kind of wanted an American on the show and they wanted someone who was already in the music scene so there was some recognition and then I could do songs for the show and they like my personality and said I am the kind of person the character is so it’d be easy for me,” I explained.

“Do you want to do this?” He questioned.

“I think it’d be fun,” I replied, gazing into those gorgeous brown eyes of his that make me melt.

“What about your singing?”

“It’s not the same without Kylee and I don’t want to do it without her,” I stated. “And if she decides she wants to do it again, I can do the show and singing. Besides, I don’t even know if I’ll get the part, they just said audition. But I want your opinion on this.”

“I think if it’s something you want to do you need to go for it and I’ll support you every step,” Tom smiled at me.

“Thank you so much Tom,” I squealed, hugging him tightly as he laughed and I left kisses all over his face saying, “You’re the best boyfriend ever!”

“Kirstie,” He started while cupping my cheek with his hand, “I love you.”

“Really?” I asked with the biggest smile as he nodded his head. “I love you too.”

Tom leaned over and pressed his lips to mine in a passionate and loving kiss. I can’t believe how he makes me feel, I love Tom so much. He’s my best friend, my perfect match. I couldn’t imagine not having him. and I can’t wait to call Ky and tell her that Tom told me he loves me tonight!
♠ ♠ ♠
Kirstie and Tom

comments?