We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

Tell You... What?

While I was getting nasty, sweaty hugs from the McFly guys, Ryan ducked away with Kirstie. I was going to go with them, but the four sweaty guys wrapped me up in a conversation. Ok… I did miss them… a lot. I’m so glad I came.

“We missed you, Ky,” Harry grinned as he pulled me in for a tight hug.

“I missed you guys too, but… you could use some showers…” I tried to not be so rude…

“You hug your boyfriend when he’s all sweaty!” Danny added.

“Yeah, but he’s my boyfriend. I love him no matter how sweaty or smelly he is,” I replied.

“Well,” Danny went on, sticking his nose in the air.

I stuck my tongue out at him before I followed the route that Kirstie and Ryan took. I need my man!... or as he talks, future fiancée. Just that thought put a smile on my face. But before I got far enough, they were walking back this way.

“Why didn’t you tell me?!” Kirstie quickly shot at me through a smile.

“Tell you… what?” I asked, wrinkling up my features. What did Ryan tell her?

“That you want to start singing with me again!” she spoke loudly.

“But you’re making other plans,” I shrugged.

“So?!” she giggled.

“I don’t want you to do something that you don’t want to do,” I sighed.

“Because I hate singing sooo much,” she taunted.

“But still!” I groaned.

“I can do both, Ky. I just need to know that you still want to work with me,” she countered, getting a more serious tone.

“What if that’s too much stress on you though?” I pressed on.

“Kylee, why did we come here?” Ryan spoke up.

I looked at him, trying to muscle up the courage to tell her. I know it’s something little and it’s my best friend, but… it’s still hard! I’ve always been the type of person that wants others to be happy no matter what. I don’t want to make Kirstie feel like she has to do this…

“I came here to tell you that…” I paused to suck in a heavy breath, “I wanted to start making music with you again.”

“YAY!” Kirstie squealed before she rushed over to pull me into a tight hug.

I hugged her back just as tightly though. As we were sharing this embrace, I felt my eyes start to sting. Darn it! I think Ryan took notice however. He quickly came over and wrapped his hunky tattooed arms around both Kirstie and I.

“So are you guys really talking about getting married?” she quickly countered once we slowly parted.

I shrugged at her before turning my gaze to Ryan. Kirstie’s seemed to be on him too. He looked a little nervous.

“I can’t tell you if I’m going to propose or not! It has to be a surprise!” he shot back playfully.

“You guys are cute. Go get married and have babies!” she taunted as all of us started back for the McFly guys.

“We’ll get there…” Ryan muttered.

It made me smile though. This subject seems to make him nervous. I find it adorable. But Ryan and I’s future isn’t the reason why we came here. We came here so that I could tell Kirstie that I wanted to make music with her again. I thought it was a no go once she told me about her TV show. But if she thinks she can balance both, then I’m down. I just need music and my best friend in my life… and of course along with my loving boyfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment??