We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

Then Tell Me!

” Air hostess
I like the way you dress
Though I hate to fly
But I feel much better
Occupied my mind
Writing you a love letter
I messed my pants
When we flew over France
Will I see you soon
In my hotel room
For a holiday romance?
Air hostess,”
Kylee and I sang loudly from the side of the stage where we were watching Busted from.

“They’re so good!” I shouted to Ky.

“I know. I never thought they’d do a reunion tour and we got to open for two of the biggest bands in England,” She replied.

“But not as big as the Beatles,” I triumphantly grinned.

“You always have to bring the Beatles into everything,” She groaned.

“Duh, it’s the Beatles!” I laughed.

“Well Busted is better,” Ky battled.

“Okay, I’m your bestie, you have to tell me what went on with you and Matt,” I stated.

“I don’t wanna talk about it. I haven’t told anyone and it’s not a big deal,” She shrugged.

“Then tell me!” I playfully whined.

“I will but later,” She went on.

“Alright,” I agreed.

“Hey McFly is coming on,” Ky spoke while Busted walked off stage and McFly came on.

The two of us danced around and enjoyed listening. These guys are so talented! Once it was over they headed offstage and we ran to meet them.

“That was…AMAZING!” Kylee and I simultaneously squealed.

“So were you girls!” Danny said.

“Yeah, you were really impressive,” Harry added.

“The fans loved you,” Dougie went on.

“It was spectacular,” Tom beamed while we all shared hugs.

“I really love your music,” Ky told them. “And Busted hasn’t lost a beat either.”

“They killed it! I wanna go talk to them,” Tom said while grabbing my hand and pulling me with him. “Come one, you have to meet them, they’re amazing.”

I was so excited to get to meet them, I mean seriously? They are too cool and James Bourne is one good looking boy!
♠ ♠ ♠
whoo! only three weeks of school til christmas break!

comments?