We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

Danny’s Too Ugly

”Think I’m gonna lose it, lose it, lose it, think I’m gonna lose it, yeah,” I sang as we were almost to the premiere.

“Someone is getting hyper,” Tom sang.

“Just don’t dance on the tables when we get there Kirst,” Danny teased.

“Yes, please don’t emberass us too much. We’re still trying to get big here in the UK,” Ky went on as we all laughed.

“Oh my gosh, we’re here!” I squealed.

All of us got out and headed over to where they had the red carpet and the cameras were, already snapping pictures of Morgan and Jason as well as Chase and his date. Tom laced his fingers with mine as we walked over there with them and of course the other McFly guys honed in but it was funny.

An MTV camera came over to us and first interviewed Jason, Morgan, Chase and I, asking us questions about the show and what we were feeling and stuff.

“So all of you are actors except Kirsten right?” The guy asked.

“Yeah,” we all said.

“And Kirsten you’re a singer right?” He questioned.

“Yeah my best friend Kylee and I are singers. We’re pretty popular back in America but touring with Busted and McFly helped us get some recognition here,” I smiled.

“Is it weird being the only American on the show?” He asked me.

“Not really. I mean, I’ve been in England for the past year and my boyfriend is British so I’ve gotten used to it. It’s funny though because everyone thinks I have an accent but I think you guys do so it’s kinda funny,” I laughed.

“Speaking of your boyfriend, you’re still with Tom Fletcher of McFly right?” He questioned.

“Yep,” I grinned as I waved all the McFly guys over.

“Danny do you have a new girlfriend?” He quickly asked.

“No!” Kylee answered quickly. “We’re just coming together as friends because Danny’s too ugly to find a girl on his own.”

“Oh ha ha,” Danny rolled his eyes.

Of course then they had to ask Tom questions and it kind of got off on McFly but I didn’t mind, I thought it was cute and the boys even played a song but the four of us on the show got pulled off for pictures. I really hope that now I’m like publicly saying Tom and I are dating the Chase and I rumors won’t be too huge but I have a feeling they will be, at least I know Tom is okay with it now.

We headed inside and watched the premiere and it was really good! I was so excited! Of course there was an afterparty so all of us headed there. Lots of people wanted to talk to me or take pictures but the only one I wanted to talk too was Tom.

“May I have this dance my beautiful lady?” I heard him ask once I was finally done talking to someone.

“Of course,” I beamed as he led me on the dance floor.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I hooked mine around his neck as we rested our foreheads together.

“I love you so much Kirstie,” Tom whispered, leavnig a couple soft kisses on my lips.

“I love you too Tom,” I beamed, looking into his gorgeous puppy dog brown eyes.

Tonight was amazing and I had so much fun, but this was my favorite part right here. Being with the man that I’m madly in love with.
♠ ♠ ♠
Jensen is really hot but you know who is better? JESSE MCCARTNEY!

Kirstie and Tom

comments?