We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

Why Am I Even Dating You?

KYLEE’S PREGNANT! I’m so insanely excited! She’s really excited too but hasn’t told Ryan yet because she wants it to be in person so Kylee and I are going to Cali but Tom got his schedule rearanged so that he could come too and since we had so much filming last week and the premiere we got this week off.

“I’m really excited for you come to Cali with me,” I beamed as Tom and I were finishing packing.

“Me too since I’ve only been there once,” He replied.

“I better make it worthwhile huh?” I teased. “I’m glad to go back though, I’m losing my tan too!”

“Aw, my poor baby is losing her tan,” Tom taunted.

“You’re so caring,” I rolled my eyes. “Why am I even dating you?” I joked.

“I don’t know, why are you?” He asked while coming over to wrap his arm around my waist.

“I’m not sure. I guess I just like you’re cats,” I teased.

“My cats? You just like my cats?” Tom pretended to be offended while tossing my onto the bed and tickling me.

“You two are such nerds,” I heard Ky say while walking in.

“Kylee!” Tom whined. “Kirstie just loves me for my cats!”

“And that’s shocking?” She smirked while crossing her arms and leaning against the doorframe.

“No one loves me,” Tom pouted, sitting on the bed.

“Aw, baby,” I cooed, crawling over and wrapping my arms around his neck from behind, kissing his cheek. “I love you and your dorky ways.”

Tom reached behind him and grabbed me, pulling me over his shoulder and I landed right in his lap as he said, “I love you and your dorky ways.”

“Ky,” I spoke up. “Doesn’t Tom look cute in his glasses?”

“Ryan would look cute in glasses,” She countered. “So come on guys, we need to get going!”

“Alright,” Tom said before giving me a soft kiss. “Let’s head out.”

“Yay!” Ky smiled before leaving the room.

“I can’t get over how cute you are in those glasses,” I beamed.

“I can’t get over how adorable you are all the time,” Tom replied as we shared a heated kiss.

The two of us were getting lost in the kiss but we heard Ky yell from downstairs so we sadly parted and got up. We finished packing before heading to the car to catch our plane. I was so excited for Ky to tell Ryan, I can only imagine how happy he’ll be!
♠ ♠ ♠
NO!!!!!!! he's definately not!

comments?