We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

We Have A Theme!

While Ryan had some time off, and Kirstie and I were actually home, Ryan and I got a kick start on our wedding! I really wanted it to happen before I started showing. We only have a few months! This could get stressful. But we don’t want it to be this over the top thing. We just want our close family and friends there. I’m thinking this could happen if we really want it to. And I really want it to!

“Have you guys decided on a theme yet?” Kirstie asked while we were all gathered in the living from of Ryan and I’s house… with so many wedding magazines on the floor.

“Kylee doesn’t like my ideas,” Ryan muttered with a playful hurt in his voice.

“We’re not having a Georgia Bulldogs themed wedding,” I couldn’t help but giggle.

“See that, Otis? She doesn’t like you anymore,” Ryan pouted to his dog that trotted over to him at the mention of his name.

“I love Otis,” I corrected him as I reached over to bet the cute dog’s head.

“He could be in the wedding…” Kirstie spoke up.

“Please stop,” I hoped she’d take my advice.

“That would be awesome!” Tom had to add.

“What’s he going to do? Be the ring bearer?” I muttered.

“That’s perfect!” Ryan smiled.

“Oh no,” I mumbled while rubbing my forehead.

“We’ll get you a little tuxedo and you can march right down the isle!” Ryan spoke to his dog as if it were his child.

“Thank you two for suggesting that,” I told Tom and Kirstie.

“No problem,” they both replied at the same time.

Ryan went on to suggest all the things the dog could do in the wedding. Ok, I think the idea’s cute, but… how realistic is that? I let him think it was going to happen though. The dog being in the wedding was the least of our worries. We had a venue… and that’s about as far as our planning went. We needed to get this ball rolling!

“Ok, we need a theme,” I butted in.

“Yellow,” Kirstie snickered.

“Ha, ha,” Ryan and I both countered.

“It makes sense! You guys met because Ryan was in his band, Yellowcard,” Kirstie tried to explain.

“That is a pretty decent idea though,” Ryan spoke up.

“You’re agreeing with Kirstie?” I was amazed.

“NO! No, horrible idea. Yellow is out,” he quickly replied.

“Love you too, Ryan,” Kirstie muttered.

Ryan replied by sending Kirstie a big grin. Oh those two…

“It’s going to be around Christmas isn’t it?” Tom questioned.

“That’s the plan,” I answered.

“Make it Christmas themed!” Kirstie nearly squealed.

“Or winter. That would be so pretty,” I smiled over a Ryan.

“That is a really good idea…” Ryan agreed with me… for the first time since we had been brainstorming.

“Yay! We have a theme!” I cheered.

“Now you just need everything else…” Kirstie had to bust my bubble.

“We’re working on it,” I countered.

She went on to let out a giggle before we tired to get other things figured out. It wasn’t working… Ryan was on it about Otis being in the wedding… and Kirstie and Tom weren’t helping. You just wait. When they start planning a wedding, I’m going to suggest Tom’s cats are involved. But I can’t complain. I’m planning a wedding with an amazing guy with my best friend helping. Life can’t get much better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ky & Ry sounds so cute together... *sighs* lol

comment??