We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

The Best Christmas Ever!

Kylee and Ryan just got back from their honeymoon. They had such a beautiful wedding too, it was adorable and so pretty with their winter theme. It was just all the people close to them which I thought made it more special.

BUT IT’S CHRISTMAS EVE! Kylee and Ryan came to England for Christmas to spend it with us and the rest of McFly and all of us are staying at Tom’s because tonight we’re doing a few presents but then saving more for tomorrow morning and we’re also doing stockings in the morning. Kylee and I went shopping for all the boys and we got them some funny stuff, I can’t wait for Ryan to open his from me! Not sure how much he’ll love it buuuut. I’m so excited because right now we’re all opening a single present tonight.

“Kirstie, why don’t you open your present,” Danny spoke up.

“Okay,” I smiled.

“I know the perfect one,” Tom piped in as he got up and went over to the tree.

“Aw, I want her to open mine,” Ky playfully pouted.

“I think she’ll like Tom’s a lot,” Harry told her.

“Well fine,” She crossed her arms and stuck her nose in the air, making everyone laugh. “Oh wait! Yeah she will like Tom’s!”

“Alright,” Tom said, putting a small present, wrapped in adorable snowman wrapping paper.

“I can’t wait to see what it is,” I buzzed.

I pulled the tape loose and pulled the little velvet box out of the paper. I flipped open the top and sitting planted in there was a sparkly silver ring with a row of little diamonds all the way around and a big diamond on the top. My mouth fell open and Tom got down on one knee in front of me. My vision immediately started getting blurry as I realized what was happening.

“Kirstie,” Tom started while taking my hands in his. “You mean everything to me. I love everything about you. You brighten my life and I can’t live without you. From the time we started dating, I felt complete and I knew I couldn’t be with anyone else but you. So Kirsten, will you marry me?

“Of course I will!” I squealed while tackling him to the ground and planting kisses all over his face as he laughed and wrapped his arms around my waist.

“I love you,” He beamed.

“I love you too,” I smiled brightly before we shared a passionate and loving kiss.

Once we got back up, Tom slipped the ring onto my finger and Kylee immediately wanted to see it.

“Wow Tom, good job picking that out. That’s beautiful,” Ky awed over my pretty ring.

“I know, it’s gorgeous,” I beamed, kissing Tom’s cheek.

“I don’t know how I got one picked out when these morons came with me,” Tom snickered while pointing at the three mcfly guys and they all just gave a goofy smile.

“Well I’m going to be best man number one,” Dougie spoke up.

“Nope, that’s me,” Harry corrected.

“Sorry mates but that spot is reserved for the one and only Danny Jones,” He smiled triumphantly.

“Kirstie you do know that if you marry Tom you have to be around them a lot,” Ryan smirked at the three goofy boys.

“Well you married Ky and I have to be around you,” I countered.

“Don’t remind me,” He groaned.

“Aw you two are so sweet,” Kylee laughed.

“Kirstie loves him, she just doesn’t want to say so,” Tom spoke for me.

“I guess,” I playfully mumbled. “I guess I’ll claim the McFly guys too.”

“Awwww,” The four of them cooed while coming over and giving me a group hug.

“I was so excited for him to ask you,” Ky beamed.

“You knew?” I asked.

“I couldn’t marry you without talking to your bestie,” Tom smiled. “Besides, she had to help me with the ring.”

I couldn’t help but smile. Knowing that I’d spend the rest of my life with Tom just made me smile to no end. This is the best Christmas ever!
♠ ♠ ♠
hahaha it does sound cute together like Kirstie and Kendall haha

Kirstie and Tom

comments?