We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

Cheesy!

”TOM!” I squealed when I woke up. ”TOM IT’S CHRISTMAS!”

“Christmas!” He beamed while rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

“C’mon, let’s go wake everyone up!” I buzzed.

We got up and Tom pulled on a tee shirt with his reindeer pajama pants and I pulled my hair into a loose pony tail before we ran and woke up all the guys.

“Let’s go jump on Kylee and Ryan!” Dougie chanted while all five of us busted into their room to find the two of them sitting in the bed.

“Aw, you guys are awake?” Tom pouted.

“We wanted to jump on you,” I pouted with him.

“I can’t believe you guys were already awake and didn’t come wake us up!” Danny said.

“Well let’s go downstairs then,” Ky snickered.

”CHRISTMAS!” Tom and I yelled, running down the stairs.

We all headed to the kitchen and got breakfast started as Tom, Danny and Ryan sat with their guitars and played Christmas music as Harry, Dougie, Kylee and I all started cooking and the cats wandered around, even they seemed to sense it was Christmas, they had an extra spring in their step.

“Christmas has always been my favorite time of year,” Tom spoke up once they finished a song.

“Me too,” Kylee agreed, “Especially since Ryan and I just got married.”

“That’s why it’s my favorite,” Ryan spoke up.

“Cheesy!” Harry laughed.

“But so cute,” Ky smiled.

“Just think, next Christmas, you guys will have a baby and Kirstie and I will be married,” Tom grinned.

“And Dougie and Harry will be married,” I giggled.

“Aw, we were going to keep it secret,” Dougie pouted as Harry hugged onto him.

“I love you guys so much,” I laughed.

“We love you too,” Danny replied.

“I guess I do,” Ryan playfully huffed when Ky nudged him.

All of us shared a big round of hugs before sitting down to have Christmas breakfast before we opened stockings. I couldn’t be happier right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
I actually believe that...... haha

comments?