We Could Leave This Town and Run Forever

Um... Why?

Everyone had such an awesome holiday. I never thought I’d have a ‘McFly Christmas and New Years’. It was a blast though. And I had Kirstie and Ryan with me. As long as I had them, I would have the best holiday anyway.

But now, it’s over. It’s time to get back to work. Kirstie’s TV show is on it’s season break which means she has some extra time to work on our music. We’ve been trying to book some shows while we can… and while I’m not blown up like a whale. I’m around four months, so I’m showing just a tad. It’s nothing major right now…

“What are you girls doing?” Ryan asked as he came into the kitchen where Kirstie and I were trying to get this show thing figured out.

“Attempting to book shows,” Kirstie answered.

“What?” he countered as he pulled up a seat next to me.

“While Kirstie still has time off and I’m not super pregnant, we were going to try and do a show or two,” I explained.

“Um… no,” he bluntly spoke.

“Um… why?” I replied.

“You’re pregnant,” he said.

“People do it all the time, Ryan,” Kirstie giggled.

“But… she had a miscarriage. That ups her chances of having another one,” he just rattled off.

“I think someone’s been reading too many daddy to be books…” Kirstie taunted.

“It’s kind of cute to think about though,” I had to smile, causing Kirstie to roll her eyes.

“I’m being serious. You have to be careful,” he pushed all the funny moments aside.

“I know, and I have been. Calmed down. Our baby’s going to be fine. I passed the three month mark. The chances of miscarriage decrease after that,” I assured.

“I still don’t think you should perform,” he muttered.

“Just a few shows, Ryan. It’s not going to be anything strenuous,” Kirstie came to my rescue.

He didn’t say anything. He did, however, pout down at me. Oh this man. I let out a giggle and leaned over to kiss his lips gently. It did bring a smile across his face though.

“Alright, it’s settled. We do five shows,” Kirstie spoke up once we parted.

“Wait, five? That’s… a lot,” Ryan had to have a problem with it.

“They’re not every night. They’re spread out, don’t worry,” Kirstie huffed playfully.

“I don’t want anything to happy to my babies,” Ryan muttered as his tattooed arms hook around me, allowing his hands to rest on my bump.

Even though he was kind of being a little over protective, it was super cute. His cheek got another kiss.

“What do you think? I’m going to make her do shows when she’s like nine months pregnant?” Kirstie chuckled.

“Yes, you would,” Ryan poked.

“You are such a good friend,” Kirstie mumbled.

“I know and an awesome husband,” he replied as he gently tightened his grip around me.

Kirstie let out a groan… because we gave each other another kiss. But I couldn’t help it. He was being so cute. Even if I didn’t approve of his overprotective-ness … It is really sweet of him and shows how much he cares.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kylee has awesome logic!!!!! :D

comment??