Demented Lust

New Friend?

I opened the door and looked around. The dorm seemed bigger than I thought; it was almost like a studio apartment. There was a kitchen section with a door beside it that looked like it led to the bathroom. The walls looked like walls from a mental institute with pink carpeting (except for the kitchen area). There were two huge purple bean chairs, a dresser with an okay TV on it. There was one plain bed that looked like someone already uses, and a bunk bed. The top one also looked liked it was ‘owned’ and the bottom had four stuffed animals on it. So I guess I had no bed. I rolled my eyes and put down my bags by the dresser and looked around. I wonder when any of my roommates would be coming back. I looked at the stuff animals on the bottom bunk.
“My god” I said picking one of them up, “you are really creepy. What ritual were you made for?” I let out a small laugh.
“My sixth birthday” someone said behind me causing me to nearly jump out of my skin and turn around. I did not hear the door open and there was a girl standing in front of me. She had abnormally straight sandy blonde hair with two different color eyes. One eye was dark brown and the other was hazel. She also had a bunch of piercing and a tan.
“Oh, sorry about that” I said with a nervous smile as I quickly tossed the stuff animal back with its friends.
“You’re not a-aloud here” she replied staring at me nervously, “leave.”
“I’m sorry… I forgot to say I am your new roommate” I said with a small smile and her eyes widened as she nodded her head and walked over toward me. She looked me up and down like I was a science project or something. “I’m Cha-” I began as I held out my hand but then she randomly hugged me. My eyes widened as she did so, then my phone vibrated in my pocket. Awkward….
“Welcome to our home” she said when she let go with a small laugh, “my name is Delilah.” I smiled, as I took my phone out of my pocket another message from him.
“My name is Charlotte” I continued as I put my phone away ignoring it for now as Delilah went to clear off the bed of the stuff animals. She did not say much as she did so and I sighed as she moved the stuff animals to reveal what I guess what was my bed. “So, umm… where is our other roommate?” I asked curiously. She nods toward the front door and moves past me to put the stuff animals on the floor by the bed. Oh good, they are going to be watching me sleep now. She goes and gets a pen off one of the table and writes on her arm quickly, it looked like ‘buy net’. I plopped down on the bed. I take my phone out to read the message.
‘It was still worth a try ;) so sup?’ he asked and I replied.
‘Same as before and you?’ I replied, I got the feeling he text like my friend which is repeating the same thing over and over but wording it differently. I looked up to see her staring at me.
“What’s our roommate’s name? Tell me anything about her?” I asked awkwardly and she points toward the other side of the room to pictures on the headboard to three pictures. I go over and look at them. One had three people, a red headed boy, a dark skinned girl, and a boy with brown hair that I have seen before but I just don’t remember. The second was a picture of the girl and Delilah and another picture of the same girl for the third time and the brunette boy.
“She’s amazing, really smart…. Her names Lucy” Delilah answered and I nodded my head as I turned back to Delilah.
“Cool… what about something about yourself?” I asked her.
“Umm… well… I… I like music?” she replied nervously.
“There’s n-nothing specific… really” she replied looking at the clock “y - y - you’re a little late on your first day..”
“Ummm… I don’t have classes yet, I just have the qualifier to wait for which won’t be till… I don’t know” I said truthfully, I forgot what the headmaster had said.
“That sounds like bullshit” the girl said as her eyes widened and she shook her head, “sorry.”
“What do you mean?” I asked confused.
“Umm… T-that just can’t be right, you get your key after you qualify” she said and I looked at her more confused.
“Headmaster Spritle gave me the key during the interview and showed me here and left” I blurted out and she stared blankly at me as she quickly walked to the kitchen part of the room. She threw out cereal that was left on the counter and looked at the clock.
“Umm… maybe you should go f-find out when the race is… I mean you said you didn’t know… if you’re more then 5 minutes late you fail…” she said and I felt nervous. I can fail before I even start classes?
“Yeah, I should… but who should I ask? Should I go back to Headmaster Spritle?” I asked curiously.
“Yes! Go now!” she said and instantly turns red, “I think that came out wr-… you really don’t want to fail this… you might n-never get back in I mean…” she said and I just nodded my head and left the room, well that was an interesting conversation. I left the dorms and found my way to the main building and into Spritle’s office.
“Can I speak to the headmaster quickly?” I asked the woman who looked up at me curiously.
“Two visits in one day? How… nice” she said, “just go in, he’s not busy.” I walked over toward the door and opened it and saw him sitting behind the desk doing something on his computer.
“Sorry to annoy you again sir, I sort of forgot what time the qualifier is and I was” I said with a smile as he looked up at me and he just smiled.
“It’s no bother, actually it’s nearly time for it. I should be heading down there now. If you want I can also show you the way to the track” he said and I nodded my head as he walked toward me. I felt extremely nervous as he walked toward me and we left the room for the second time again. I could not help but to think about how awkward this year will be since I have a crush on my new headmaster. After a few minutes I was able to drive my car to the track (following Spritle) and there were already three more cars there. Before I knew it everyone was here and the race was beginning, I saw the Professor from earlier with the Headmaster and Delilah standing with the kids from the pictures. I got into my car as the race began, I could not hear anything the headmaster was saying, all I did was keep my eyes on the lights.

Red
Yellow
Green


The bell went off and I shot out of starting position and was at the lead of the pack. This race was only for newbies to the school like me. So that’s probably the only reason I was in first place. It still felt awesome though. I was barely thinking about it as I swerved out of the way of people trying to make me crash. I felt my blood quickly get pumped through out my body, each beat felt great. I felt adrenaline rushing throughout my body as I finished the race in first place. To my surprise and a lot of other people I was the third fastest race. The first two were two names that I think I heard of but don’t remember; X and Speed.