Status: Please comment, I'll upload the next chapter asap if you do xDD

A Melody, a memory, or Just One Picture...

And bury me in all my favourite colours

When James arrived home with his family and Brian, the rest of his friends sat in their living room watching the TV with Kaylee. He stared at her as she teased his friends, she felt comfortable around them, which was great. He smiled slightly, he realized that even if his cancer does kill him, his daughter will have Brian, Matt, Zacky and Johnny to be like a Father figure to her. Kaylee had a tight grip on the bear teddy James gave her, “Daddy's better!” She shouted when she noticed him.
She ran up to him and jumped on him for a hug. He carried her to the sofa and sat down with her on his lap. He stroked her long glossy hair and whispered, “How are you sweetie?”
“I'm great now you're home,”
Matt moved and sat next to James. Kaylee ran upstairs playing with her bear teddy, “How are you feeling?” Matt asked, putting his arm around James' shoulder.
“I feel better,” James admitted through a smile.
Matt gently shook his shoulder and kissed his forehead, “That's great.”

James went upstairs by himself and looked through his drawers until he found a little black notebook. He opened it up carefully and found a black pen. On the second to top line he wrote 'My Will'.
Leana silently sat next to him and said, “Come downstairs and we can all help you with that if you like,”
She looked at her Fiancé with bright eyes, James could tell she was finally feeling better because he was almost better. He just had to make sure he didn't over do it. And he would try his hardest not to, because seeing his family beaten up about something he couldn't prevent was the worse thing he had ever experienced.
He nodded then followed Leana downstairs. Everyone was quiet in the living room and the noise of the TV controlled the room. Then moans of complaints filled the silence as Leana switched off the TV.
“James wants to write his will!” Leana shouted over everyone. “We should all help him!”
Everyone fell silent again and Matt gently smiled, “Come and sit Jimbo,”
The nickname one of his best friends gave him made James feel suddenly comfortable around everyone and he joined them on the sofa.
“I think I deserve all the money!” Brian shouted, trying to soften the atmosphere with a joke.
Leana stood up, “No Brian dear, if anything, I'm having the money!”
Everyone started laughing but Jimmy, who rolled his eyes.
“I bugsy the sports car!” Johnny cried out loud, trying to be heard over all the laughter.
“You wouldn't even be able to reach the pedals short ass!” James laughed,and his friends joined him.
“Yeh,” Brian stood up next to Leana. “Well I bugsy the Fiancé then!”
Everyone fell about laughing and Jimmy stood up angrily, “What is wrong with all of you!?”
The room once again fell silent then Leana said, “What do you mean, Jimmy?”
“My Dad's dying,” One sad tear fell slowly down his cheek then exploded on the floor. “And all you lot are thinking about is what you can get out of him...”
Matt interrupted him, “We're making a joke, and having a laugh.”
“You're making a joke about someone dying?” Jimmy wiped his tears. “You all are sick.”
He went off upstairs and slammed his bedroom door.
“He's just upset,” James pointed out before anyone said any sly comments.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe please :)
It'd be great if you if you recommend this to your friends :D
Thank you for the positive comments!