The Life and Time of The Sisterly Chaotics- Miss Kill Me Now

Chapter 6 Miss. Braveheart

Jess and I walked to the theater, smiling and kissing just about every other step. There weren't a lot of movies left, seeing as the theater was PACKED.

We decided to go and watch Red Riding Hood. It was a gorry and lovey version of the original. Personally, I love it better than the old story. It really pulls you in!

I got the tickets while Jess bought the snacks. When we got to the movie, we went to the nosebleed seats. I always liked to go way up in the top of the rooms, because I always hid in the dark of them.
There was almost NOBODY up there, suprisingly, so we just took the left (facing the screen) corner.
The rest of the room was pretty packed though...

Everytime there was a tense scene, Jess would look to me and smile. I must have had some sort of engrossed look on my face, because he started to lean in and turned my head to him.
I smiled, loving his embrace, and he pulled me over to his seat.
He leaned over, as I was to the side of his seat (and those were some of the big ass seats, so I'm not exagerating when I say it was like two reg. seats put together!).

I wrapped my arms around him and we started to make out. He ran a hand along my legs and around my thighs, making me shudder in delight.
I pulled away, realizing the situation and what was going on.
"Jess...I...I'm not ready for that...I'm sorry..." I said.
"I'm sorry...I wasn't going to...I'm not planning on doing anything 'serious'...especially on a first date. Let alone in a theater..." Jess smiled.

I kinda just blushed. To be honest, I actually hoped he'd say he really liked me and wanted to... Maybe he does, and he's just being...nah...can't be...a TRUE gentleman? I didn't think they existed anymore...

Wrapping my arms around Jess's neck, the invitation was reset for us to continue.
He put his hands to my sides and...
....I let go of his neck with one hand and guided one of his back to my leg.
Jess smiled in the kiss, apparently liking my 'sudden bravery', and obbliged.

Running a hand along my thighs, Jess started to make me hot. I couldn't help it! I'd never been this intense with anyone before...and it was so AMAZING!
Jess his hand up my skirt and started to rub....yah...that....
I brought my hand around to his back and pulled him close.

He slid a finger past my underwear and into me.
As soon as he did, I let out a choked moan. I didn't want anyone to hear or notice, but DAMN!
Jess started to move his finger in and out, making me get really wet.
I slipped my tongue into his mouth, wrapping it around his.
It was so...I don't know...perfect!

I diddn't want to leave...I didn't want anything to happen...I hoped that damn movie would go on forever so we'd never have to leave...

But, right as he pulled out and I tugged at his pants, we heard a gun go off.
"Alright! Nobody make a f*ing move!" we heard someone say.
Jess and I got down low, hiding from the person with the weapon, hoping to avoid any confrentation.
I looked to Jess, an expression of pure fear and terror in my eyes.
"Ji, follow me. Stay low, stay quiet, and be fast. Got it?" Jess said, starting to crawl away.

I followed, hoping to whatever god there may be that we wouldn't be seen, and we made it to the door. As it opened, we heard the guy yell.
"WHO THE F* GOT UP?!?!?!" The man yelled.
Jess and I got up and bolted out.
We started to scream.
"Help!!! There's a guy with a gun! There's a guy with a gun! HELP!!!!!!!" We yelled, racing down the hall.

-Cr-whpack-zou!-
We heard another bullet go off.
My leg stung like hell, and I fell to the floor.
"JESS!" I yelled.
He raced back and picked me up.

"Someone call the police! Someone call an ambulance! Someone...HELP!!!!!" Jess cried out, finally at the guard on duty.