Status: Completed with Readers: 180; Subscribers: 54; Comments: 70; Stars: 7

I Myself Am Strange and Unusual

A Hero Loses Everyday

"Baby," I cooed into Audrey's ears.

"Hnnph?" She mumbled.

"Wake up, m'love."

"Why?"

"Cause we've got a whole bunch of stuff to do today!"

Her eye peaked open, a smile creeping on her face. "Like what?"

"Well we're going for a walk in the park and we're meetin' the guys fo' breakfast and then we're going to get you an xbox so yeh can kick my arse in video games, but we can't do any of that if yeh don't get up."

She threw the covers off her body and ran over to the dresser fishing out clothes. "Well?" She asked, slipping pants on. "Are you ready or what?"

I chuckled and nodded watching her run around to finish getting ready.

"Come on come one!" She yelled from the bathroom. "I'm ready. Let's go!"

"Relax!" I laughed. I grabbed her hand and headed out the door towards the park.

"Why are you being so romantic, hmm?"

"I highly don't consider this romantic," I chuckled, rubbing the back of my neck. "It's somefing all guys should do. A date isn't romantic, it's like a requirement o' somefing."

"That's so false! Not all guys bring girls on dates. A lot of time once they start dating they stop taking them out on dates. It's like the dates are prerequisites for the relationship."

"That's stupid."

"That's why you're perfect," she grinned, leaning over and kissing my cheek.

I smiled and kissed her quickly before pulling her down the path of the park. "You're the perfect one."

"Look at these things," she lifted up her arms to show her bandages. "I'm hardly perfect."

I kissed the bandage before smiling, "see? Perfect."

Yelling was heard in the distance and Audrey's eyes narrowed at a group of people. "Is that... the band?"

I chuckled and nodded, "yea. Don't ask me how I got them all to come to a picnic."

"Dear lord, that had to take a lot of convincing."

I shrugged, "not realleh. When yeh have as much blackmail as I do on them, it doesn't take much."

She laughed and pulled me towards the boys. "Hi!" She greeted.

"She's certainleh not a shy one," Vegan chuckled.

Oli nodded, "yea, yeh don't have to tell me that."

"I'm Audrey," she smiled, reaching out and taking Vegan's hand.

"Matt Kean, but call me Vegan," he smiled. "Propa lovely yeh are."

"Mhm, and she's mine," I chuckled. "Now yeh've met everyone."

She nodded, sitting right down next to Matty and Jona. "Hi Mum, hi dad."

"Wha'?" Matty chuckled.

"I fink she's reffering to us," Jona laughed.

"She is not!" Matt argued.

"Is too!"

"Is not is not!"

"Shut up yeh bloke," Jona shoved him lightly.

Audrey nodded, taking a bite of one of the sandwiches from the basket. "I was. Jona's mum and Matty's dad."

"Yes!" Matty cheered. "At least I'm dad!"

"We're not married," Jona laughed.

"Oh sweety, yeh don't have to be ashamed of our feelings," Matty wriggled his eyesbrows and threw his arm over Jona's shoulder.

"I'm going to kill yeh lata," he mumbled.

We all laughed at their antics. Mum and dad described them perfectly.

Oli threw his arm over my shoulder, "we're gettin' married next, sweet cheeks."

I scoffed and threw him off. "Fuck off. No we ain't!"

Audrey grinned, "well then, that leaves Matt Kean all to myself. Vegan, dear," she turned and grabbed his hands. "Will you marry me?"

"Yes, my love!"

"Oye!" I laughed, reaching over and pulling Audrey on my lap. "Nevah goin' to happen! I'll hide yeh in a box undah meh bed."

"As long as it's ventilated, I don't care," she grinned.

I chuckled and kissed her nose. The things she did and said drove me crazy. I was never like this before. She's changed me so much and I can only help and repay her. I was positive that if she asked me to do anything, I would do it. I owed her my life and, as much as she believes I've saved her as well, she truly has no idea what she's done for me. My only goal in life was to make her happy.

Audrey flicked my nose, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Babe?"

"Huh?"

"Game stop?" She reminded me.

"Oh yea. Want to get goin' now?"

"Wow," Jona laughed. "Yeh were right."

"I know," she grinned.

"What? Did I miss somefing?"

Matty chuckled, taking a sip of his drink. "When yeh were spacing out in la la land, Audrey was tellin' us how yeh said yeh were goin' to buy her an xbox."

"I am," I grinned.

"Sweet Jesus," Oli laughed. "I didn't fink it was true. Yeh a good boyfrien' lad."

"He is," Audrey grinned, kissing me quickly.

My face flushed lightly and I looked down. Public affection in front of the guys was something I was not used too.

"Well that's good!" Vegan cheered. "Cause now we can go and play games togethah and bothah yeh two all we want and actualleh have an excuse this time."

"Yeh bettah not," I scoffed, wrapping my arms around Audrey.

Matty smirked, "we'll let yeh two fuck as long as we play wiff the games."

My face flushed darker this time and I buried my face in to Audrey's hair. Audrey, of course, didn't miss a beat. "Okay but make sure the volume is loud because we're both pretty-"

"Okay!" I interrupted, covering her mouth. "Game store. Let's go."

Everyone laughed and said good bye as we began the walk to the store.

"Do yeh evah get embarrassed?"

She shrugged, wrapping her small hand in mine. "Nope, not really. It takes a lot to do that."

"Like what?"

"I don't know. It's a funny emotions that acts up sometimes. Quit talking and bring me to the game store."

I chuckled and pulled her to me, kissing her quickly. "Let's go."
♠ ♠ ♠
Lee still gets embarrassed xD So cute.

Thank you SO MUCH DropDead4Me, dirty mind. and teenage z0mbie for commenting!

I love you guys so freaking much!