Status: brand new, updates will be coming

Don't Be Afraid My Love, It's Just a Little Bit of Blood

Intro:

I remember walking up the gravel road. The sweet smell of the trees as the wind blowing on a hot summer day. How the birds would sing, stopping only because of the racket coming from the castle. Every time I close my eyes, I take that path towards the backyard and grin as I'm watching those foolish boys wreak havoc upon each other. Looking to my left, I see Raab, Dunn and Dico sitting at a table on the porch, doubled over in laughter, pointing towards the field. My eyes follow the direction to see Bam sitting on the ground next to a flipped four wheeler, giving a pout towards the one and only Johnny Knoxville. He is bent over, mouth wide in his signature laugh. It still echoes in my head. The thought of him laughing sends a shiver up my spine. Bam gets up to chase Johnny, making him bolt away towards the side of the house still laughing. Bam gives up to go sit with the guys on the porch who are still laughing at him and calling him names. Johnny stops running and his laugh dies down as he notices me standing there watching them with a amused grin. I'll never forget meeting him for that first time on that summer day. My lips twitch into a smirk that raises on the left side. Behind his sunglasses, I can't read his eyes but his lips are turned in a grin before his bites his bottom lip, grabbing the railing for the stairs.

He finally says to me, "Come on toots, let's go join the gang."

My eyes snap open, smirk faded to stop thinking about the past. It has been five years since I've last seen any of the Jackass/CKY guys. I was seventeen at the time when I met Bam and we became best friends. Nineteen when I met the rest of the guys. And just turned twenty that day...that hot summer day when I fell in love with the king of all jackasses.
♠ ♠ ♠
New story. I know I'm bad, but I was bored at work and wrote up to 10 chapters. What do you think so far??