Status: brand new, updates will be coming

Don't Be Afraid My Love, It's Just a Little Bit of Blood

1:

I guess before I start explaining why I'm thinking about my past, I should tell you about myself first. My name is Nikki Hale. I'm around 5'6, weigh 139, skinny but I'm fit. I was born and raised in Sydney, Australia till I turned seventeen. I decided to travel to the United States, California to be exact, to get my life going somewhere with my dance. What kind you ask? Tribal belly dance. That's what attracted Bam Margera to stop by to watch the street performance I was doing every day to get attention and make money. And the money was good. For being only seventeen, I danced like I've been doing this for many years. I was entranced by this style of dancing when I saw a group of ladies performing at a festival in my home town. It's been 3 years since then and I've progressed more than others have. As I was dancing, I recognized him immediately but kept my posture, smiling more as I shimmy my hips to the beat of the drums playing on a stereo. As I wowed the crowd, I finally finished in a bow to thank the people that formed around me. They all clapped and a few people put money in a hat I kept next to the stereo. Once it dies down I bend over to pick up the hat. When I get back up, Bam is standing in front of me smiling. He dropped a hundred dollar bill into the hat. A note came with it. I gasped at the money in there and when I looked back up, he was gone. When I read the note, that's when my life changed in a way I'd never imagine.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, this is short as well. But I think I like keeping them short. Feedback?? Comments you be great! And I changed the title, I didn't care for the last one. It's lyrics from the song take my hand by the creepshow.