Lets Go Back To The Room Where It All Began

If You Want A Taste, Take A Bit Right Outta Me. I Don't Give A F-

*Alicia's P.O.V*
"Alex..." my voice shook with i don't know, lust, excitement, or fear "i-i" He cut me off by kissing me again. I felt like i would melt. His body was so warm and I was right, being in his arms was cozy. I didn't want to kiss back but before I could pull away, he was already so close to me and stop kissing him would feel like the world would stop.
'WHAT ABOUT JACK' my head screamed. It seemed so real that I thought it was really someone. I flipped to where Alex's and My teeth crashed together. I leaned my head back and covered my face. His laugh. His glorious laugh. It taunted my stupidness.
He sat up. Each knee sitting beside each side of my hips. He uncovered my face and pecked my lips.
"ALEX. I'M SORRY FOR EVERYTHING" Lisa's voice echoed the room. Alex got up quickly. Quicker than I thought anyone could move from my bed. I sat up and grabbed my phone. Alex looked back at me and said the words i never wanted to hear for someone...
"i-I'm sorry, I'm sorry that i ever kissed you" and he walked away from me. How could I react to such powerful words? I sat there. Crying a bit, tears started dropping on the keyboard of my phone. A slight knock captured my attention. Shit. Lisa, please don't be you. Nope. Even worse. Jack.
"may i come in?" he asked
"why don't you go see your barbie doll instead?" I snapped as tears fell again.
"listen..i-"
"I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE JACK!" I screamed, standing up. The blood rushed from my face that was earlier covered with Alex's. God. I needed that some more. My lips felt lonely. My heart felt betrayed. My mind felt ignorant. My body felt unwanted. "YOU CHEATED. YOU LIED. YOU DON'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ME. NO ONE EVER WILL. I WISH I NEVER MET ANYONE OF YOU GUYS. NOT RIAN, NOT ZACK, NOT ALEX, NOT YOU. NOT EVEN LISA. I WISH SHE LET ME DIE. I REALLY FUCKING DO" I pushed Jack out of the way. No sound, No apologies left his big mouth. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. Lisa and Alex were kissing and being a cute couple again. Lisa sat on the counter.
"What was all that about" She laughed out towards me. I shot her a glare and her reaction was only a simple "nevermind, damn" I walked into the living room where Zack, Rian and Jack stood.
"you all better be gone in an hour" i glared at everyone and left. A Sprite in my hand. My phone in my pocket. My iPod headphones in my ears. I didn't feel unstopable but I felt like i couldn't be touched. A body grabbed mine. Automatic thought, Start kicking. So i did. I didn't scream but i did get a good spot with that last blow.
I fell to the ground along with the body. My iPod broke as my body weight crushed it against the concrete.
Jack's moans signaled me to say sorry but I was too pissed.
"Lee." He's never called me that. My middle name. I saw him stand up under the street light. I felt his arms wrap around me and picked me up. "she could never replace you. i was a stupid fuck, okay? i made a stupid fucker mistake. don't leave me please." His words rushed into my ear and into my brain. His breath blew on my ear. It was so perfect.
"before anything... you need to know that........" i took a deep breath and looked down "me and Alex kissed" No sound. Not from him. Not from me.
"...........well...........uh, that's fine. you got even. We both cheated on eachother. but forgive me?" How could i say no to those glorious, beautiful eyes, that smile, that face, My Jack?
"of course. Don't do it again. if you do.. You will be a girl" I winked at him. He smiled and smacked my butt. We got back to the house. Everyone... gone...except Alex who was laying on the floor, grabbing his crotch as a door slammed up stairs.
"damn, bro. you okay?" Jack helped him up.
"FUCK YOU ALEX, FUCK THAT LITTLE BITCH SLUT TOO" Lisa's furious voice made my breath stop.
'FUCK THAT LITTLE BITCH SLUT TOO' it ringed in my head, my heart pumped faster to those words that replayed.
"Guessing that you told Lisa about you and..." Jack looked at me.
"yeah.." his voice told the pain he was in. I looked up at the stairs where Lisa was now standing.
"so.. you like fucking other guys....guys that are taken?!" She stepped down, each step made me want to scream for help.
"no.." my voice was weak but hear able.
"FUCK YOU" she screamed as she was now in my face. I felt her hands touch my shoulders as I lunged backward.
I started kicking her, furiously. Her fists hit my arms and close to my face. I finally kneed her in the gut and she fell down beside me.
"STOP" Alex screamed, helping Lisa up. "Lisa, I'm sorry okay. for everything. I love you" His lips attached to hers and she smirked in it. My jaw dropped.
"YOU FUCKER! YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT. SHE WAS PRACTICALLY A FUCKING LION AND POUNCED ME!" i screamed while standing up on my own.
"don't yell at him!" Lisa smirked without Alex seeing.
"SHUT THE HELL UP, SLUT. CAUSE THE LAST TIME I CHECKED. YOU CHEATED TWICE. JACK IS MY FIRST BOYFRIEND. ALEX FUCKING KISSED ME. I DIDN'T KISS HIM. GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE OPENING YOUR IGNORANT LOUD MOUTH" I pushed between them and ran up the stairs. I slammed the door as loud as i could and screamed on the top of my lungs. My body dropped to the ground. If i couldn't be kissing Jack, I was going to cut. I walked to my closet and grabbed the shoe box that said "NEVER AGAIN" on the lid. I opened it to show a razor and a picture of me and Lisa.
I grabbed the razor and sat on my bed. I pulled up on my jeans on pushed down on my socks. I made sure there wasn't a huge vein in the way and pressed it to my skin. Blood came down fast and as i pulled the razor away it came faster. I screamed. Not in pain but in terror.Jack came through the door with Alex and Lisa following. Jack rushed by my side and took of his shirt to press it to the cut. Lisa and Alex stood there. Lisa covered her mouth. Alex's eyes were forming tears. I held onto Jack as he pressed harder and harder. I prayed that Alex and Lisa felt bad. They fucking deserved it. Treating me like shit. I wrapped my arms around Jack's neck and had my fingers wrapped up in his hair.
"i lied about wishing i never met you, jack" i whispered to him. I felt a smile press against my shoulder. "i love you"
"i can't stand seeing you hurt. stop it." He mumbled into my shoulder.
"promise" i kissed his cheek.