Lets Go Back To The Room Where It All Began

"Lisa! YOU CAN'T LEAVE" the young 10 year old voice escaped from my sadness-driven trembling lips.
"I'm sorry! I have no choice. Don't hate me?" Her eyes pleaded and I gave in. "I love you, Alicia, and all but i have to leave... Besides, Maryland isn't that far!" I giggled at that. She was 12 but very "mature" for her age
"Don't keep away too long" i smiled to her as she pulled me into a hug, possibly our last encounter of eachother in a billion years!
"I won't, I'll be back to Indiana soon!" She laughed. Her hair falling into her face slightly as she looked down at me.
We've known eachother since the beginning of my life. The life she has saved a bit too many times. Once when my parents divorced, twice when my brother commited suicide then baby brother died in my mother's arms after seeing the blaring hospital lights for only one hour, once when my mom decided to beat me for the 2nd death was all my fault and once more when I was taken away from my mother and put with my dreadful 20 (at the time) sister.
----
Watching those memories fill my head didn't help the whole 'i-think-i'm-bisexual' thing that I've neen through recently.
"get outta bed, Al" my sister yelled up the stairs.
I just stared at the ceiling. I turned on my radio and got up when Panic! At the Disco started playing.
I unlocked my phone to see a message from Lisa.
I smiled to myself. I sat back on my bed and opened the message. My heart dropped at the words that spread across the too bright for the morning screen.
'LisaDoll: hey. I've missed dat coot face of yours! Anyway. I've made so many friends and I have the best boyfriend ever! See? ^____^'
The man's face was beautiful and his arms looked strong but very gentle and cozzy.
"Alicia, its too early for this!" I groaned to myself.